+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
Where to submit educational creditentional?
I can’t see the specific section for that.
Do i need Canada’s pcc ?
Thank you
You need a police certificate from your home country that is translated to English or French OR proof along with an LOE that you attempted to book for one.

However foreign credentials are not required since this is an IN CANADA program.

Parthpatel9072

Aug 13, 2017
You need a police certificate from your home country that is translated to English or French OR proof along with an LOE that you attempted to book for one.

However foreign credentials are not required since this is an IN CANADA program.
I am asking about canadian eduCation.
i cannot see the specific slot. Essential worker stream
i got the application submission for pcc from embassy in english only(thank you)

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I think most of those applications will get approved at the end of this year since this program is a temporary policy to help recover Canada's economy after the pandemic.
There is a backlog of temporary residents on Canadian soil who have been waiting for their applications to be completed since 2020. While Canada has projected to bring in immigrants between 2021 and 2023, the processing time is what determines how fast applications will be processed. Right now if you check the processing times of EE (which is the fastest stream) IRCC is still processing applications dating back to JUL 2020.

And there is a backlog of non-Express entry applications, that is the PNP stream. IRCC will give first priority to applications that are still in process. Processing times for non-EE streams is between 19 and 22 months.

There is a backlog of 1000s and 1000s of applications.

Also note TRs, whether they have applied for PR or not, are still contributing towards the economy as long as they are still working and paying their taxes.

Last edited:

IAcc2245

May 12, 2021
I applied for Stream A and Submitted LOE for PCC and Upfront medical. Do you have any idea when can we receive AOR? Because my IELTS will expire on July 6, 2021 and hoping I will get my AOR before it will expire or Do I need to schedule another language test just incase?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Right now if you check the processing times of EE (which is the fastest stream) IRCC is still processing applications dating back to JUL 2020.
Agree, but not CEC stream, which is focus on those who are in Canada.
If you read the thread of CEC AOR you may realize how fast it is.
The message is clear enough: if you are in Canada, have a job, speaks English, you are in the fast lane, like at airports :)

*Have the Noc C and D people ever dreamed of legally applying for a stay in Canada?

Azp6680

Jul 22, 2017
Canada
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (around 10am)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: already had old bio valid
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
You are talking with so much certainty about a program that has never been done. No one knows the process or timelines. Why don’t you just wait for IRCC to actually release their information before putting information you are not sure about. There is no need for speculations.
I am not speculating, this is based on immigration lawyers I have spoken to.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Agree, but not CEC stream, which is focus on those who are in Canada.
If you read the thread of CEC AOR you may realize how fast it is.
The message is clear enough: if you are in Canada, have a job, speaks English, you are in the fast lane, like at airports :)

*Have the Noc C and D people ever dreamed of legally applying for a stay in Canada?
Agreed, anything can change. But one thing I am sure about, is the May 6th streams will take a while. That I can assure you

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Agreed, anything can change. But one thing I am sure about, is the May 6th streams will take a while. That I can assure you
I don't think so. If anyone applied in the first 1000 with all the documents ready (PCC, medical...) and simple background (working for 1 employer for a while with paystubs, reference letter, single, no children), I'm sure they will get processed in a month a two.

May 13, 2021
Cambridge
Category........
WP
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (12:15 PM)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not Required
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I don't think so. If anyone applied in the first 1000 with all the documents ready (PCC, medical...) and simple background (working for 1 employer for a while with paystubs, reference letter, single, no children), I'm sure they will get processed in a month a two.
Either way, I am happy that the Canadian government has stepped in to help TRs. What's important is that accurate applications have been submitted and now let the the process take its course, it doesn't matter how fast or how slow, what matters is many TRs got the opportunity to apply for PR.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Background and security checks take a while, there might be a delay from CSIS, since they cater to all types of immigration programs.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
There is a backlog of temporary residents on Canadian soil who have been waiting for their applications to be completed since 2020. While Canada has projected to bring in immigrants between 2021 and 2023, the processing time is what determines how fast applications will be processed. Right now if you check the processing times of EE (which is the fastest stream) IRCC is still processing applications dating back to JUL 2020.

And there is a backlog of non-Express entry applications, that is the PNP stream. IRCC will give first priority to applications that are still in process. Processing times for non-EE streams is between 19 and 22 months.

There is a backlog of 1000s and 1000s of applications.

Also note TRs, whether they have applied for PR or not, are still contributing towards the economy as long as they are still working and paying their taxes.

CEC processing time for recent apps has picked up, 2 months atleast,
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/fullscreen