+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jazzy087

May 7, 2021
No i paid 500 first then rest of it in second bill. all in all i paid 1050. Because someone misguided.
Yea i am sorry but it says on the guide it can lead to refusal if you didn’t pay processing fees. Since you have uploaded 500 receipt they may consider your application and ask for rest. Hope for the best.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Hi guys, in form imm-0130 in my current position dates i wrote from 2020-08-05 to 2021-05-06
Is it correct? or i made a mistake here
You should have left it blank or wrote something “present” like this. It shouldn’t be a big issues that can lead to rejection. Don’t worry!

leloiboi

Jul 19, 2019
So I tried to add documents via webform to my TR2PR application on May 7, using UCI, without application number. Below is the response I got today. This means it's no use updating webform without application no (AOR).
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
I think you may submit the 2nd when you have AOR

The format is mm dd yyyy. They may check on Letter of Employment.
No. the format is YYYY-MM-DD

Reactions: Tomican

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I also believe people with everything upfront will get processed faster, some people submitted LOE’s instead of medicals and PCC so IRCC will probably start processing the applications that already have those things.

We’ll start seeing things move once we all get AOR’s. If you get a PCC request that means you probably passed eligibility and they’re just checking admissibility.

I mean, 40k this year = first 40k (?)
Nope, this won't make a difference. Submitting documents before IRCC requests for them doesn't determine they will process that application before others. It's only for Express Entry streams where IRCC recommends medicals to be done upfront because EE is a fast process.

TR to PR is not an EE stream, be prepared for a looooooong wait. Note Medicals are valid for 1 year. Even if one decides to do their medicals upfront, but its too early in the application process, IRCC will request for another report.

Why waste money unless one is willing to pay twice

Last edited:

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
They will process 40k applications this year. I am kind of confident that the first 10k who applied may get their applications processed in next 1-2 months.
It is good to be positive but mind you. Express Entry applications submitted mid last year are now being processed. Yet Express Entry should typically take 6 months. Secondly there are lots of other PR applications from other streams, example, non-Express Entry applications submitted last year and are still in process with a completion date set for 2022.

There is a huge backlog of applications either already being processed or IRCC is yet to start processing them.

Although TR to PR streams were submitted online, they are not Express Entry streams.

IRCC will give priority to applications submitted prior to these new May 6th Streams.

Be prepared for a long wait, my projection is these applications will be completed late next year. It will take a while for AORs to be sent out. Which will officially mark the beginning of processing an application.

nm110

Apr 9, 2019
It only counts if your studies were towards a professional certificate that would allow you to work in one of the jobs mentioned in the annex.

So for example, 7251 Plumbers is mentioned in the annex. If you took this 8 month plumbing course from Algonquin College, you'd be eligible.

Now to be a certified plumber, you need to join the Ontario plumbers association or its Canadian equivalent, apprentice for 4 years, and then take a test. So the program doesn't need to necessarily give you the certification but it would need to help you work towards it. Some professions mentioned would let you get a certification in 8 months or less so it's not the same for every job but this is the basics of it.

does that mean, we dont have to be employed in that trade for which our study was ? we just need job in any noc right ?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I mistakenly submitted my application in the international graduate stream without the biometrics fee payment only the processing fees were paid. I didn’t know I had to retake them. Will they ask me for the fee when they make a request for my biometrics? I’m really worried, please advise.
Also the payment system has been crashing for more than 3 hours straight and I can’t login to pay
Biometrics are valid for 10 years. Once IRCC starts processing your application, they will know from your Immigration history that you already had your Biometrics.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
It is good to be positive but mind you. Express Entry applications submitted mid last year are now being processed. Yet Express Entry should typically take 6 months. Secondly there are lots of other PR applications from other streams, example, non-Express Entry applications submitted last year and are still in process with a completion date set for 2022.

There is a huge backlog of applications either already being processed or IRCC is yet to start processing them.

Although TR to PR streams were submitted online, they are not Express Entry streams.

IRCC will give priority to applications submitted prior to these new May 6th Streams.

Be prepared for a long wait, my projection is these applications will be completed late next year. It will take a while for AORs to be sent out. Which will officially mark the beginning of processing an application.
There are March 2021 CEC applications approved though

suneelparwani

Dec 19, 2020
Hi did you pay the biometrics fee again? My brother didn’t, as he did biometrics back in Jan 2020. However, when he tries to lookup biometrics validity, using that ircc’s online tool, it says status not found. Are you able to check your biometrics validity? Please reply, thanks
No I haven't paid, since i already have given. Yes I am able to check and it is valid until 2029

kurtnguyen98

May 10, 2021

I think most of those applications will get approved at the end of this year since this program is a temporary policy to help recover Canada's economy after the pandemic.