>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

xjunkratx

Aug 6, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse
There are more streams, but my bet is that they’re by batch... CICnews mentioned applications would be processed in the order they were submitted, if that’s the case I can see many people getting their AOR this week.

I still find it surprising only one person has gotten AOR so far,I was convinced it had something to do with tonight’s maintenance.
Could be bymistake an AOR email hot released probably !

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
At least we know they are sending emails to people about their applications. Even if that is all we know at this point it does look like application processing will begin in earnest for some people.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I'm calling it a bluff until he shares a screenshot.
We're gonna scare him away. lol.

In any case, if what he says (assuming it's a he) is true, AOR is probably a very basic email with our file number and that's about it. But what we're interested on in here is not the email per se, it's what it represents: that someone has started reviewing your application and it's being processed. If chatty lawyer is right, first AOR receivers might see COPR before the end of June.

I think that's too optimistic, but who knows...

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Looking at @Maimunatou first few posts it appears she

1. Made a mistake in her application form
2. Called the IRCC agents and was told to send a webform (she had no application number at this point)
3. Sent the webform using her UCI number

On one hand it is absolutely weird that she would get a response to her webform so quickly. On the other hand, it could be an automated response to the webform she submitted that was missing an application number.

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
We're gonna scare him away. lol.

In any case, if what he says (assuming it's a he) is true, AOR is probably a very basic email with our file number and that's about it. But what we're interested on in here is not the email per se, it's what it represents: that someone has started reviewing your application and it's being processed. If chatty lawyer is right, first AOR receivers might see COPR before the end of June.

I think that's too optimistic, but who knows...
I do believe they are testing the new application portal and how to do rapid processing. it is clear they want things to go chunk size and they can assign people doing each chank themselves

xjunkratx

Aug 6, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse
Hello The discord invite is expired/invalid.
I just replied with the link. You can also use my signature for that as well as my doc to keep track of everyone’s status. I would also like to urge you to update your status as well to help us keep up to date :)))

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Even a copy-paste changing file number for XXXXXXX works. We just want to know what to expect and where to expect it, I looked at my spam folder just out of paranoia and I saw some rough stuff in there.
Apparently, unless you buy those pills from spam folder, you won't get an AOR.
Jk