>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Imranhumayun

May 7, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Hey guys. I have a question. I have a child who is Canadian and 4 months old. When I applied today, i did NOT include a dependent because I saw they needed a Medical and my baby is Canadian. I’m not sure if I should’ve included the dependent? If I should have included the dependent, will my application be rejected? Or will they ask me to submit documents?
Your child should be on Family information form only. I applied too similar way. On application imm0008 only those applicants will appear who are not canadian like if you have other dependent child non canadian or permanent resident. I hope that helps

Marcop

Oct 28, 2019
Your child should be on Family information form only. I applied too similar way. On application imm0008 only those applicants will appear who are not canadian like if you have other dependent child non canadian or permanent resident. I hope that helps
I did the same thing on may 6th I called the ircc and they told me to answer no to a dependent cause he is Canadian citizen and they don’t want anything from him since he was born here I was attached a LOE and his birth cert with my family information form

Imranhumayun

May 7, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
anyone who`s wondering about Biometrics fees, I didn`t pay it at the submission but paid after when I checked this forum. I called IRCC this morning how do I update IRCC that I paid it he said there is no way, just wait for a message from VO about the Biometrics fee and you "must" pay the fee even if you`re exempt from biometrics for this stream. It will be refunded if you don`t need the biometrics.
Its clearly mentioned on IRCC website, if you have already provided biometrics in last 10 years then you do not have to pay. They will acquire it from your UCI number. In case you didn’t provided your biometrics in past 10 years and Also did not paid the fee then wait you should receive a request to pay your biometrics fee and further instructions

Imranhumayun

May 7, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
I did the same thing on may 6th I called the ircc and they told me to answer no to a dependent cause he is Canadian citizen and they don’t want anything from him since he was born here I was attached a LOE and his birth cert with my family information form
Yeah. Its fine. Best of luck.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Broad Range of Occupations
The online portal for applications will remain open until Nov. 5 or until the maximum number of applications is reached.

The new pathways to permanent residency open up a broad range of occupations now deemed essential, including many in such areas as manufacturing and food processing that are often low-paying and not always regarded as all that important.

Applicants can get an eligibility tool, checklists, forms, and an application guide for the program online and must include valid language test results received through a designated testing organization. Language tests can be submitted provided they are from a designated organization and less than two years old.

Incomplete applications will be assessed based on the information provided. If they are refused due to incompleteness, processing fees will not be returned.

Reactions: xjunkratx

Kadhimjaffer

Feb 21, 2021
I feel for the people who were waiting to give the tests this week or next, while some people have applied 4 times under the same stream :(