>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

xjunkratx

Aug 6, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse
I received the email today at 2:45pm with my application number, it says there's an update with my application and i sh check my IRCC portal
all of us are in anticipation of such email. Have you applied to anyother program like PNP or can you kindly share the email with your personal info hidden ofcourse

lightdreams

May 8, 2021
I don’t think they’re bluffing, most probably they misinterpreted something. A lot of us here haven’t seen an AOR or don’t remember how it looks.
That's completely understandable, we are all making mistakes during these unprecedented times. But that still doesn't explain why they lose the ability to type immediately after they post about getting an AOR, when people - who they have made nervous and excited with their news - request clarification from them.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Well okay, a few questions!

1. What stream did you apply under?
2. Can you post a screenshot with personal info redacted?

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
Well...this means the order is either random or the applications are assigned by batch.

ex, applications 1-100 to one officer, n. 100-200 to another...
That is interesting, I don't think they have that many officers. and almost likely they will start from No.1 to No.40001. I am actually wondering what happened with the no. 40001 and if they are going to release refused application quota

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
That is interesting, I don't think they have that many officers. and almost likely they will start from No.1 to No.40001. I am actually wondering what happened with the no. 40001 and if they are going to release refused application quota
There are more streams, but my bet is that they’re by batch... CICnews mentioned applications would be processed in the order they were submitted, if that’s the case I can see many people getting their AOR this week.

I still find it surprising only one person has gotten AOR so far,I was convinced it had something to do with tonight’s maintenance.