>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Guys, I have uploaded my family's old medical from 2018 along with tr to pr intl. grad application.
My understanding is we should NOT do upfront medical after submitting the application . After submission, IRCC will request another medical (if needed) using a different form/letter which we have to take to the panel physician to complete the med exam. Hence, upfront exam won't work here. That's how it works in express entry also.

tr to pr guide says - "If we cannot use your old results, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done after you submit your application."

is my understanding correct?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Guys, I have uploaded my family's old medical from 2018 along with tr to pr intl. grad application.
My understanding is we should NOT do upfront medical after submitting the application . After submission, IRCC will request another medical (if needed) using a different form/letter which we have to take to the panel physician to complete the med exam. Hence, upfront exam won't work here. That's how it works in express entry also.

tr to pr guide says - "If we cannot use your old results, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done after you submit your application."

Yes, medical exam not required in your case unless they contact you and ask you to do it. For those who never did a medical exam before, they had to do an upfront exam or show proof that they booked an appointment for it.

LEC123

May 7, 2021
If they plan to process 40k applications this year, we should start seeing AOR’s in the next couple of weeks.

Chatty lawyer said on a livestream he wouldn’t be surprised if some people got their COPRs within a month, but processing times would increase the further back you are in the queue.
Did 'Chatty Lawyer' mention anything about a bridging visa for essential workers?

suneelparwani

Dec 19, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (around 17:00 am EST, the counter was around 17000)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Already given at the time of study permit application
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Varunp

Apr 25, 2021
For proof of education did you guys upload a letter from the college? Like was that mandatory? I only uploaded my final degree and transcripts.

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
I fall under 0621 Noc as I worked so hard during pandemic in retail and from Associate to Day support Lead I rose but I wonder will I be eligible for TR to PR! Noc guide doesn’t say anything for 0621 :( Any info, please help!

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Guys, I am so stressful now.I appreciate if you could help me with it
I just realized that I made a mistake in entering my employment history. I totally forgot to mention one of the places that I have worked.It was in Canda and it was just two months.Can it be a misrepresentation? What can I do now?
If you are not claiming work experience for that then it’s fine.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
I fall under 0621 Noc as I worked so hard during pandemic in retail and from Associate to Day support Lead I rose but I wonder will I be eligible for TR to PR! Noc guide doesn’t say anything for 0621 :( Any info, please help!
Which category you are talking about?

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Hi all
I submitted my application, but for language results, I uploaded the screenshot of my IELTS result from the language center portal,which doesn't have any trf number. Do you think it is acceptable?
Did you put TRF in the IMM form?

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015

That’s not correct. If you have done medcals in 2018 the you don’t have to donit again. However, upfront medical is acceptable in all cases except for spousal applications. So, no need to wait for medical instructions.

princeexpedition

Mar 1, 2017
Hey Everyone,

I have by mistaken filled my spouse's activities(Working as PartTime & Online Training) during his studies in France(on Student Visa) in his personal history section, which I later found that Activity must be the Job title or description if you are working. I am worried now and thinking to make this correction through iRCC webform :(

Thanks,
Tim

cocotree2021

May 8, 2021
Yes, medical exam not required in your case unless they contact you and ask you to do it. For those who never did a medical exam before, they had to do an upfront exam or show proof that they booked an appointment for it.
I had a medical exam when I applied postgraduate work permit in 2019. But, this time, I uploaded upfront medical appointment. Do you think there is any problem, or should I cancel my upfront medical exam, or just do it????