+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello everyone!

I received the first PR confirmation email on July 31. But after one month, I have not received the second email. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same delays. As an FYI I sent both my and my spouse's information in one email, and my spouse did not reply to the email he got in his inbox. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
Is this Montreal that sent you Portal 1 email ? They are known to be incredibly slow

Reactions: Roudin

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
My PGWP is about to expire and I am outside Canada right now. But I have a multiple entry visitor visa stamp in my passport until my passport expiry in 2031. My TR to PR application is in progress. Can I return to Canada on my visa stamp after work permit expiry when my PR gets approved ?
You can return as a visitor but you will not be eligible to work
You will need to make sure you satisfy requirement for your TR to PR as well

Reactions: Sreep

hg999

Sep 1, 2023
Just logged in account and status was changed from your action is required to Application/Profile Updated. But there's no update in account and no email. Also, later it changed to your action is required again.

Any thoughts? Or anyone faced similar situation?

also anyone know what does this means

Replacement OverdueClient Enquiry (required)

jay46430

Jan 24, 2023
I got final decision made on Aug 30th but no portal email 1 yet.
im on manitaninef status at the moment. Will this impact my portal generation? Does IRCC checks status after final decision is made?

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
I received my COPR on 10 August, but I am still unable to link it on GCKey :(
Did you make sure you used the information on your COPR correctly?
For reference;
Linking your PR Card to your GC Account key (only after you receive eCOPR):
  • Sign in to your GCKey Account home page.
  • Below the list of your Submitted Applications, click on "Add (link) your application to your account."
  • Select the category of Permanent Resident Card.
  • Select 'UCI & Family Name' (I first tried Application Number & Family Name & it didn't recognize it. I entered UCI without a hyphen & entered Family Name in all caps.)
  • Fill in the rest of the info (place of birth, country of citizenship, marital status, etc.) and make sure you enter the date that you received PR as the date printed on your eCOPR (not any of the PR email dates).
  • Then click on 'search for my application', followed by 'link my application'

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello all,

For those who are facing long delays, kindly send an email to IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Include your UCI, application number, application dates, and your updates so far (if you've received updates).
It could apply pressure to the officer processing your file. Good luck to everyone having their files processed.

Reactions: mdroid

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Did you make sure you used the information on your COPR correctly?
For reference;
Linking your PR Card to your GC Account key (only after you receive eCOPR):
  • Sign in to your GCKey Account home page.
  • Below the list of your Submitted Applications, click on "Add (link) your application to your account."
  • Select the category of Permanent Resident Card.
  • Select 'UCI & Family Name' (I first tried Application Number & Family Name & it didn't recognize it. I entered UCI without a hyphen & entered Family Name in all caps.)
  • Fill in the rest of the info (place of birth, country of citizenship, marital status, etc.) and make sure you enter the date that you received PR as the date printed on your eCOPR (not any of the PR email dates).
  • Then click on 'search for my application', followed by 'link my application'
Thanks a lot! I was entering the place of birth based on my COPR, but when I changed it to what is given on my passport (city of birth, province), it worked!

xspada

Feb 7, 2023
Received my gcms note. @CherAmie
"After reviewing the information before me, I am not satisfied on balance of probabilities that the PA meets the eligibility requirements of the TR to PR Pathway public policy per IRPA A25.2.
PA does not have a valid status, Study permit valid until 2022/03/31, the SP-EXT in progress was received (2023/03/09) past the 90 days after previous permit expired and restoration has not been applied to new SP- EXT in progress. See client enquiry (eDoc# 589711772) for LOE for additional information, LOE also in National ID status line eDoc# 627105402. File referred for additional review."

What are my available options going forward?