+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AB20

Sep 7, 2022
Does anybody have any idea how long it takes to receive PCC from BLS, Canada and also if somebody needs to visit the local police station in India after request initiated by BLS?

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023
I got medical passed on July 7th (for the 2nd time]. I got another GU just now-my background changed from “not applicable” to “we are processing your background”.
Can anyone who had this experience recently give me a timeline. Thanks in advance

PVEML

Apr 7, 2022
I got medical passed on July 7th (for the 2nd time]. I got another GU just now-my background changed from “not applicable” to “we are processing your background”.
Can anyone who had this experience recently give me a timeline. Thanks in advance
Same scenario as your except I applied June 6th. I’m betting your eligibility and security are passed they’re probably just processing criminality and info sharing..

Reactions: God’s daughter

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023
Same scenario as your except I applied June 6th. I’m betting your eligibility and security are passed they’re probably just processing criminality and info sharing..
Thanks for responding…..hopefully very soon I will get some positive news from them. August 27 made 2 years since I submitted my application…..I’M EXHAUSTED!!!

• Sad
Reactions: BA101

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
After updating my SIN using eCoPR, I can't login to my old CRA or My service Canada account to find my old Record of Employments, Tax info etc... anyone experience the same? The new account with new SIN doesnt seem to have been linked to my old one

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
After updating my SIN using eCoPR, I can't login to my old CRA or My service Canada account to find my old Record of Employments, Tax info etc... anyone experience the same? The new account with new SIN doesnt seem to have been linked to my old one
Once you get new SIN , your old accounts get deactivated. Wait for few weeks to get all information transferred to your new account. After few weeks call them and they will update your all information online.

Roudin

Jan 30, 2022
Hello everyone!

I received the first PR confirmation email on July 31. But after one month, I have not received the second email. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same delays. As an FYI I sent both my and my spouse's information in one email, and my spouse did not reply to the email he got in his inbox. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hello everyone!

I received the first PR confirmation email on July 31. But after one month, I have not received the second email. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same delays. As an FYI I sent both my and my spouse's information in one email, and my spouse did not reply to the email he got in his inbox. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
which VO sent you portal 1?

Reactions: Roudin

hg999

Sep 1, 2023
Just logged in account and status was changed from your action is required to Application/Profile Updated. But there's no update in account and no email. Also, later it changed to your action is required again.

Any thoughts? Or anyone faced similar situation?

Sreep

Mar 1, 2021
My PGWP is about to expire and I am outside Canada right now. But I have a multiple entry visitor visa stamp in my passport until my passport expiry in 2031. My TR to PR application is in progress. Can I return to Canada on my visa stamp after work permit expiry when my PR gets approved ?

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hi there, my file got approved on Aug 28, and it was sent out to me on Aug 29, I didn’t received my first e mail yet. Did anyone else had the same situation? I contacted them they said they have sent it but wait for a week more, if you still don’t receive call us back and we’ll look into it? Was this the same for all those who got approved recently? When did you guys received mail after a change in gc key?