+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Thanks, words of hope like this literally means a lot. Any idea how many weeks or months to wait more, as per experience of all those who got their portals or cards?
In my case, my background changed to not applicable on May 29, 2023, and I received my Invitation to pre-arrival services on June 30, 2023, followed by the first portal email on July 21, 2023.

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
In my case, my background changed to not applicable on May 29, 2023, and I received my Invitation to pre-arrival services on June 30, 2023, followed by the first portal email on July 21, 2023.
Thanks for letting me know, let’s see if I’ll get anything by mid Sep or not?

Ka3ir

Aug 16, 2023
seriously!!! This means they are doing June too now. I hope to get something soon, I applied on June 26 and am tired of waiting. its 5 yrs now didn't see my family.....eagerly waiting
Hi, i also applied on 24 june. We almost have same application date.

Reactions: Thor@47

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
What a glorious day!!! A journey of 25 months has ended in praise. I am glad to inform you that my eCOPR arrived this morning. I want to thank everyone on this platform immensely especially those who receive their earlier and still remain on the platform to provide support, information and encouragement.
For those who are still waiting, I wish you God’s speed.

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
What a glorious day!!! A journey of 25 months has ended in praise. I am glad to inform you that my eCOPR arrived this morning. I want to thank everyone on this platform immensely especially those who receive their earlier and still remain on the platform to provide support, information and encouragement.
Congratulations dear let’s see when I get

Reactions: rachelm2000r

mdroid

Mar 2, 2022
Oakville ON
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats! Can imagine your feelings:) I applied 19 June but still nothing...

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
first portal email on 21st july 2023, replied on 25th july.........nothing after replying to first portal email till now.

mdroid

Mar 2, 2022
Oakville ON
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I think im in troubles...I call them today and they say I have to restore status after WP expired (10 days ago)! OMG! And what now? It can be reason my file not processing? Please if anybody can share opinion.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I think im in troubles...I call them today and they say I have to restore status after WP expired (10 days ago)! OMG! And what now? It can be reason my file not processing? Please if anybody can share opinion.
Given that you are out of status only 10 days, you should be within the window to restore your status. Apply for the "OWP under the TR to PR Pathway" (see below). If for some reason you are not able to, at least apply for a Visitor's Visa (updated visitor's record and you might also need to pay a restoration fee).

Read this on IRCC's website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html

And these are the guidelines, read them carefully all the way through a few times:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

The guidelines for 'OWP under TR to PR' are slightly different from a regular 'OWP' application, so read the details carefully. The 'OWP under TR to PR' guidelines will tell you to put certain answers into boxes that don't necessarily make sense but follow them anyway (e.g. it says to enter Worker even if I am a Student). Only follow the general OWP guidelines when the OWP under TR to PR guidelines do not tell you something else.

mdroid

Mar 2, 2022
Oakville ON
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Given that you are out of status only 10 days, you should be within the window to restore your status. Apply for the "OWP under the TR to PR Pathway" (see below). If for some reason you are not able to, at least apply for a Visitor's Visa (updated visitor's record and you might also need to pay a restoration fee).

Read this on IRCC's website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html

And these are the guidelines, read them carefully all the way through a few times:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

The guidelines for 'OWP under TR to PR' are slightly different from a regular 'OWP' application, so read the details carefully. The 'OWP under TR to PR' guidelines will tell you to put certain answers into boxes that don't necessarily make sense but follow them anyway (e.g. it says to enter Worker even if I am a Student). Only follow the general OWP guidelines when the OWP under TR to PR guidelines do not tell you something else.
Thanks a lot for advice. Sure Ill try to save situation but shocked fully anyway

Reactions: CherAmie

PK_96

Aug 20, 2023
Hi… I just want to know if someone faced the same situation please let me know. I added my spouse after getting confirmation email. I submitted all the spouse documents webform on May 2, 2023 and got an email from IRCC on May 7, 2023 stating that they attached the documents to my file. But, my spouse is still not added on GC key account. TIA

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Please help!
I did apply TR to PR, I received AOR, and also received up front medical requests together of my family , I completed all of them and my medical passed already as well my family.
I received fairness letter about hours. Submitted the response, after 1 and half weeks they requested medical again together of my family. Any hope?

adeoyeby

Mar 13, 2023
I got my first confirmation email on Friday August 11. Waiting for portal credentials.
Application was submitted on November 5, 2021 Healthcare stream..E0026
AOR received in April 2022 (I will give full update once everything is complete)
Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement

Last edited: