+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
My wife just realized that our marital status on each COPR says " Single." However, under dependants on my COPR she's listed as a spouse. Will this present any issues at the border?

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
Oh man,When we will get the PR its been more than 2 years even the people who came after us they got thier pr. What we done so wrong.Its like
Punishment

Reactions: Ash05

groot96

Aug 8, 2023
Anyone has any idea how long it might take to receive an update after re-submitting Schedule A and Background Information? I received ADR on August 3rd and submitted the docs on August 6th.

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
Did anyone receive a re-medical request for their spouse? My spouse’s medical expired in April,2023 and just received a letter stating they need a new medical.
If anyone has received a medical request, how long does it take after submission to get to the final decision?
I’m just worried this is going to add even more time to the processing of application.

Ash /May 6

Jul 20, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I finally got my Ecopr today. I Come form Colombia . I renew my passport in Mexico. In my Passport : Place of issue is : Mexico. On the Ecopr Country of issue is Mexico. My friend said Country of issue should be Colombia. Which one is correct? should I inform the? How by Webform?
I would really appreciate your help

First portal was July 11,2023
Second portal was July 28,2023
Ecopr : 8 July 2023

Reactions: JACKPT and Jb24

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I finally got my Ecopr today. I Come form Colombia . I renew my passport in Mexico. In my Passport : Place of issue is : Mexico. On the Ecopr Country of issue is Mexico. My friend said Country of issue should be Colombia. Which one is correct? should I inform the? How by Webform?
I would really appreciate your help

First portal was July 11,2023
Second portal was July 28,2023
Ecopr : 8 July 2023
Not a issue. It’s just minor errors and won’t affect anything in future. If you want you can email to the same Portal email back however I don’t think so they will bother to fix this small error.

Ash /May 6

Jul 20, 2023
T
Not a issue. It’s just minor errors and won’t affect anything in future. If you want you can email to the same Portal email back however I don’t think so they will bother to fix this small error.
Thank you so much. In the Email they said if there is an Error in the ECOPR we need to submit IMM1436 . I was not sure I have to send the form or not