+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys, is anybody who signed in GC Key account today? There is a new two-step authentication that perhaps glitched as usual. But maybe somebody of you is more lucky in it?
things were already going slow and full of problems and now that they added te two step thing and the system collapsed. congrats ircc!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Natty/@

gm1990

Jun 12, 2023
Hello everyone. My wife and I just got our first Permanent Residence Portal email!!!. We are currently in Canada, we have Study/Work Permit and Visa . We have a trip to Mexico (for a week) scheduled in 10 days. Does anyone know if that trip is going to be a problem or if we should report it to IRCC?.

pabloseb

Aug 3, 2023
Hi everyone. I got the PR e-mail in May. At that time I was about to travel overseas so I replied informing this and was told to restart the process after returning to Canada.

I've been back to Canada since early July but all my attempts to reply (to the same e-mail address from which I originally got the PR email) have bounced back with an error saying that the mailbox is full. Since this has been going on for weeks and I haven't seen anyone else report this issue, I wonder if the e-mail address has changed? It is the Calgary office.

Do you have any advice? Or if some of you have received PR portal e-mail from Calgary in the last couple of months, would you mind messaging me the e-mail address?

I tried filling a webform but haven't got a response (after 3 weeks), also tried calling but it's impossible to reach a human.

I was thrilled to get my PR e-mail but I'm now getting anxious about this situation so any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks and good luck with your PR process!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone. I got the PR e-mail in May. At that time I was about to travel overseas so I replied informing this and was told to restart the process after returning to Canada.

I've been back to Canada since early July but all my attempts to reply (to the same e-mail address from which I originally got the PR email) have bounced back with an error saying that the mailbox is full. Since this has been going on for weeks and I haven't seen anyone else report this issue, I wonder if the e-mail address has changed? It is the Calgary office.

Do you have any advice? Or if some of you have received PR portal e-mail from Calgary in the last couple of months, would you mind messaging me the e-mail address?

I tried filling a webform but haven't got a response (after 3 weeks), also tried calling but it's impossible to reach a human.

I was thrilled to get my PR e-mail but I'm now getting anxious about this situation so any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks and good luck with your PR process!
Send email here on these emails address.
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: pabloseb

mihirgajjar

Apr 26, 2022
I have a question. IRCC asked me for the documents for me and my spouse which I submitted.

The only thing left is the medical for my spouse. Does IRCC send a letter that we need for the medical examination?

preet_2023

Aug 3, 2023
I recently applied for GMC Notes and I got them back yesterday and on there it says my application was approved on June 22 and first portal email has been sent on June 23 and Second was sent on June 30, but I never received anything from IRCC.

Is it normal or should I consult someone in this case ?