+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
international grad stream
I received the first portal email on July 26, 2023.
my work permit expires on Aug 11, 2023. should I file an extension or wait for the second email?
Yes you should apply for extension if you haven’t got COPR before that date . Note it’s your responsibility to keep your status legal. If you got out of status your application will be cancelled.

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I recently applied for GMC Notes and I got them back yesterday and on there it says my application was approved on June 22 and first portal email has been sent on June 23 and Second was sent on June 30, but I never received anything from IRCC.

Is it normal or should I consult someone in this case ?
Call them again because they say they send but we never receive it and the agent will put a note and you will receive email the same week

Reactions: Ash05 and Jb24

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hello everyone, idk if there was literally any update or not on my file, but yeah i got a GU today when i logged in. Last GU like this was medical updated again after been expired by their auto update on Jul 06.
Let's just hope for the best. Furthermore, i saw many other got a GU regarding their medical status with me on July 6, you guys can have a look oveer your GC key too.
Cheers!!

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hello everyone, idk if there was literally any update or not on my file, but yeah i got a GU today when i logged in. Last GU like this was medical updated again after been expired by their auto update on Jul 06.
Let's just hope for the best. Furthermore, i saw many other got a GU regarding their medical status with me on July 6, you guys can have a look oveer your GC key too.
Cheers!!
GU didn't changed anything on my GC Key, called IRCC so the agent informed that yesterday they started my security. So right now, my elibility,criminality and security everything is in progress, although my background check still shows not available.
I had a bit more conversation with that agent, so he said that nowadays files are being processed at a good speed, so maybe pending files may come to an end soon.