+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Houzi11

Apr 4, 2022
Is anyone else frustrated with the alleged processing time IRCC mentions for new PR cards?
My grandfather got sick and might be his last days alive so want to travel back to my home country.
Their processing time states "29 days" but we're approaching two months now.
I’m past 2 months now and still nothing. It’s a shame to see every level of incompetence involved with IRCC. You’re not alone

Reactions: Kahuda

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Is anyone else frustrated with the alleged processing time IRCC mentions for new PR cards?
My grandfather got sick and might be his last days alive so want to travel back to my home country.
From the eCOPR email:

“If you still have not received your PR card after waiting at least six weeks longer than the normal processing time, you may submit a solemn declaration.

Please be advised that the status in the PR Confirmation Portal will continue to display as “Ready for Review” until your PR card is sent to the address you requested.”

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
From the eCOPR email:

“If you still have not received your PR card after waiting at least six weeks longer than the normal processing time, you may submit a solemn declaration.

Please be advised that the status in the PR Confirmation Portal will continue to display as “Ready for Review” until your PR card is sent to the address you requested.”
Thanks for your reply, now I'm counting down the 60 days :)

Reactions: CherAmie

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Apply for PRTD (Permanent residency travel document). You can freely travel on that without a PR card. It's designed for such emergency situations. Hope this helps!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Apply for PRTD (Permanent residency travel document). You can freely travel on that without a PR card. It's designed for such emergency situations. Hope this helps!
Can’t apply from inside Canada. You should be in your home country. Processing is way too high for PRTD in come countries.

Reactions: Kahuda

uiynyny

Jul 31, 2023
I've waiting for the portal since 2021 May. Does anyone know what "Waiting for guidance from IPG" means? I requested ATIP and the officer left these in the note.