+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
If they have truly passed everything, they could be waiting to process the final decision ‘button’ based on the number of people in that queue, or the back logs in the regional landing office your file will be sent to, or maybe things have slowed due to summer vacations. No one knows for sure.
Hello @CherAmie to update you on my situation this morning I got a rejection letter stating that my application has been rejected as I didnt had a valid IELTS Test at the time of applying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Tubiti and Ash05

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
Hello @CherAmie to update you on my situation this morning I got a rejection letter stating that my application has been rejected as I didnt had a valid IELTS Test at the time of applying.
Sorry to hear this. Is there any hope in appealing? My eligibility is also in question but I have not received anything yet no PFL, no rejection, its been 7 months. At least now you can move on and file application another way. 2 years of time wasted. I feel for you.

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Good day all and congratulations to all that have received updates so far. Please I have a quick quest. Can I go ahead to get passport photos ready while waiting for the 2nd portal email.