+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Orostacus

Sep 18, 2018
Hey, i have a question about the first portal email. I received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email and then i replied to the same email giving the info they asked, and on monday i got this email:

**Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

maybe im doing something wrong or i didn't understand the instructions or this is normal?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey, i have a question about the first portal email. I received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email and then i replied to the same email giving the info they asked, and on monday i got this email:

**Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

maybe im doing something wrong or i didn't understand the instructions or this is normal?
The message is an automated reply but it does not apply to you because you are one of the "clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal."

angiwww

Nov 25, 2021
Does anyone know what means when medical passed again?

Upfront medical: July 17, 2021
Submitted: July 30, 2021 (French IG)
Linked/ADR/MEP/BIO: Oct 14-22, 2021
ADR under review: Nov 16, 2021
GU: Nov 22, 2021

Then the case had no updates
Ordered notes from IRCC, CBSA, CSIS, confirmed that the case fell under security screening in CBSA/CSIS from early 2022.

Medical expired on July 19, 2022. Status changed to "You do not need a medical exam".
There was an update today (July 25, 2023), and the medical said "July 25, 2023, You passed the medical exam."

Does this mean the security screening has finished and the case is now back in IRCC?

Reactions: Jb24

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023

Ordered notes from IRCC, CBSA, CSIS, confirmed that the case fell under security screening in CBSA/CSIS from early 2022.

Medical expired on July 19, 2022. Status changed to "You do not need a medical exam".
There was an update today (July 25, 2023), and the medical said "July 25, 2023, You passed the medical exam."

Does this mean the security screening has finished and the case is now back in IRCC?
Someone’s working on your file and they have passed your medical again

Tr to pr international student stream

Applied on
May 7, 2021

After Procedural Fairness
I submitted a proper explanation and paystub on June 29th, 2023
After that my medical got approved
And after one more ghost update it shows following

- final decision

"July 24, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

What does it mean???

I never received any email or anything.

What's the next step?

They never even asked me for PCC or any other documents

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
@16july I submitted my passport and that of my wife to the Canadian consulate. I'll be receiving it later this week and travel to Canada to land
can i know your dates when you got first portal and second portal and date u submitted your passport thanks it will help me alot!

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022

I have the similar situation like yours,
My medical exam was passed again on July 1st, 2023.
I am also in Security Screening now by CSIS notes.
I don't think the medical passed again means a certain positive signal,
By searching this thread, there are some people get the following ghost updates, but some of the other people get nothing.
And for Security Screening, it always takes months even years to finish.

I noticed that there are lots of people get this medical exam passed again, some of them also get the background check status from N/A to processing, those will get the golden email soon.

If you get only the medical exam passed again, it means nothing, maybe IRCC just update all the cases medical status in July.

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022

I heard that most SS cases will be finished in one year, when did your case put into Security Screen?
If it was early 2022, it seems like you should already come out from CBSA and CSIS, maybe.

angiwww

Nov 25, 2021
I have the similar situation like yours,
My medical exam was passed again on July 1st, 2023.
I am also in Security Screening now by CSIS notes.
I don't think the medical passed again means a certain positive signal,
By searching this thread, there are some people get the following ghost updates, but some of the other people get nothing.
And for Security Screening, it always takes months even years to finish.

I noticed that there are lots of people get this medical exam passed again, some of them also get the background check status from N/A to processing, those will get the golden email soon.

If you get only the medical exam passed again, it means nothing, maybe IRCC just update all the cases medical status in July.
Thanks for your reply. Maybe just put my expectations low so won't be disappointed.

Sb2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021

Hi,

Could you please explain how did you figure that in your CBSA notes? I've got mine as well. But it only says Security in progress with a start date.

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Just receive CBSA notes after 4.5 month
Eligibility Passed on 2023-02-17
Security Started on 2023-03-21
No updates since then, is that normal?