+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I didn’t understand what you meant please help , you saying calling ircc makes delay?
No. Applying for GCMS notes showed me what was holding up my file in process (I had forgotten to attach a file, which was noted by an officer). Seeing this, I was able to submit some additional documents using the webform. After this, I called the customer service, and the rep helped to mark my file to be reviewed by an officer. Honestly, the processing seems more like a blackbox, but I think these steps let me do pretty much everything in my control to expedite the processing.

Reactions: jjj123545

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Thanks be to God. I got mine 1st portal email today as well. Please I need your help. I believe it’s just to fill the template in the attachment as reply to the email. Them wait for the access to the portal for picture upload.
Congratulations, you can reply on behalf of your dependent that what I did is your dependent inland or Outland. Mine is Outland I replied as I was main applicant those having inland gets individual email but main applicant can reply that what my friend did and got the pr cards

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Okay thank you
Whats your status? You got approved??
My situation is “all passed since june 20 but no final decision yet and idk why”
No. Applying for GCMS notes showed me what was holding up my file in process (I had forgotten to attach a file, which was noted by an officer). Seeing this, I was able to submit some additional documents using the webform. After this, I called the customer service, and the rep helped to mark my file to be reviewed by an officer. Honestly, the processing seems more like a blackbox, but I think these steps let me do pretty much everything in my control to expedite the processing.

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
You think i should apply for gcms? I passed every stages tho so Am wondering why they are still holding up my file for final decision am confused

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
You think i should apply for gcms? I passed every stages tho so Am wondering why they are still holding up my file for final decision am confused
If they have truly passed everything, they could be waiting to process the final decision ‘button’ based on the number of people in that queue, or the back logs in the regional landing office your file will be sent to, or maybe things have slowed due to summer vacations. No one knows for sure.

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Am so drained
Waiting forever and ever so depressed
If they have truly passed everything, they could be waiting to process the final decision ‘button’ based on the number of people in that queue, or the back logs in the regional landing office your file will be sent to, or maybe things have slowed due to summer vacations. No one knows for sure.

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Congratulations, you can reply on behalf of your dependent that what I did is your dependent inland or Outland. Mine is Outland I replied as I was main applicant those having inland gets individual email but main applicant can reply that what my friend did and got the pr cards
Thanks we are all inland.

ooou

Jul 15, 2018
Nomination.....
Can someone please help me. We have tried everything possible, Mayor contact, phone calls and multiple gcms notes and nothing.

Sask PNP
Application Date April 2021
Addition of Spouse August 2022
File Status in Progress

Gcms Note as of this morning
Verification cancelled twice
Other Info cancelled
Two Events IDs
Security not started
Medical passed
Criminality Passed
Eligibility in progress