+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Any update for all those whose medical was updated recently?
Going through old posts i saw once medical is updated it takes just few days or weeks to get an approval but, nothing’s changed on my file since last update of medical on July 6.

AB20

Sep 7, 2022
Going through old posts i saw once medical is updated it takes just few days or weeks to get an approval but, nothing’s changed on my file since last update of medical on July 6.
Nothing as of now on my file either , my medical was passed on Jul 7 for the second time.

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Hi everyone!

Got some updates today:

My file in GCkey is all updated now- The final decision is "approved"
I am able to download the ecopr from the Pr portal
My address and photo are still in review with IRCC

Does anyone know when I will be getting the ecopr in email because the downloaded one says not for travel?
Congratulations!
You ECoPR isn't a valid document for travel. You will have to wait for the PR card to be mailed out to you for use in travelling overseas.

Reactions: KIKI@KIKI

Tee Ndebs

Jun 12, 2021
To get a few obvious things out of the way, is all of your contact info (especially email) up to date with IRCC? Have you been checking your junk/spam mail? It's possible that if you did not respond to an initial PR Confirmation email that they have put your file on hold or, as they did for one person I know, returned it to Whitehorse assuming that you might be out-of-country.

I would do all of the following because I don't know what the issue is:
1) Send a webform outlining your situation, ask for an explanation on the cause for delay and/or next steps, and provide correct contact information just in case there is an issue with an email address, etc.
2) Contact the MP for your area and ask them to look into the cause for the 3.5 month delay.
3) Contact the IRCC call centre again and ask them to send a note to the correct area that it has been 3.5 months since a decision was made and you would like an update as to why or what, if anything, you need to do.

Given that that all of the stages have 'passed' we are assuming that you have or will soon receive PR. Best wishes!
Thank will try contact MP.

Reactions: CherAmie

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023
Hi everyone!

Got some updates today:

My file in GCkey is all updated now- The final decision is "approved"
I am able to download the ecopr from the Pr portal
My address and photo are still in review with IRCC

Does anyone know when I will be getting the ecopr in email because the downloaded one says not for travel?
CONGRATULATIONS

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023
Nothing for me either and mine was updated on the 7th