+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I sent email response to make portal 2 days ago, not response yet. Is this a normal drive?
Or possibility to delay?

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation
of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent
Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue
delays.

I answered these questions within 2 hours from email

Name as it appears on your passport:
Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
Eye Colour:
UCI:
Personal email (one for the whole family):
Personal phone number:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):

If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

I already answered. So, is it okay to have a peace of mind and just wait?
Yes!:cool:

Reactions: Kasumi714

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello @CherAmie did that person got any update as i saw in the facebook groups that since last month manynpeople recieved PFL. For me i have submitted a response but i havent recieved any response after that.
Sorry, no update yet. She did not receive a Procedural Fairness Letter but she finally received a Visitor Record/Restoration and now is waiting for an OWP under TR to PR. No progress on PR other than another update on Medical on July 6.

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Sorry, no update yet. She did not receive a Procedural Fairness Letter but she finally received a Visitor Record/Restoration and now is waiting for an OWP under TR to PR. No progress on PR other than another update on Medical on July 6.
It seems like they approved medical for lots of candidates on July 6, i hope that it wasn’t a tech glitch

MariaPerla

Jan 18, 2023
Hi all.
I received a final decision on my application today. See below:

I am not satisfied that you meet the following requirement:
e. Have attained a level of proficiency of at least benchmark 5 in French for each of the four language skill areas, as set out in the Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens. This must be demonstrated by the results of an evaluation by an organization or institution designated by the Minister for the purpose of evaluating language proficiency under subsection 74(3) of the Regulations and the evaluation must be less than two (2) years old when the permanent residence application is received;
I have reviewed the information submitted with your application and your response to the procedural fairness letter sent on July 6, 2023, I am not satisfied that you demonstrated by the results of an evaluation by an organization or institution designated by the Minister for the purpose of evaluating language proficiency that you meet the minimum language requirement cited above.
Therefore, I am not satisfied that you meet the eligibility criteria for the TR to PR pathway. Therefore, I refuse your application for permanent residence under section 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

• Sad
Reactions: Abbycrocs

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
@CherAmie thank you so much for the update. Yes even my Medical was updated on July 4.

Reactions: CherAmie

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Hi all.
I received a final decision on my application today. See below:

I am not satisfied that you meet the following requirement:
e. Have attained a level of proficiency of at least benchmark 5 in French for each of the four language skill areas, as set out in the Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens. This must be demonstrated by the results of an evaluation by an organization or institution designated by the Minister for the purpose of evaluating language proficiency under subsection 74(3) of the Regulations and the evaluation must be less than two (2) years old when the permanent residence application is received;
I have reviewed the information submitted with your application and your response to the procedural fairness letter sent on July 6, 2023, I am not satisfied that you demonstrated by the results of an evaluation by an organization or institution designated by the Minister for the purpose of evaluating language proficiency that you meet the minimum language requirement cited above.
Therefore, I am not satisfied that you meet the eligibility criteria for the TR to PR pathway. Therefore, I refuse your application for permanent residence under section 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Hello @MariaPerla can you explain in detail what happened to your case like did you submitted an expired french result or you submitted the results not having the benchmark. And what was the response you gave in PF Letter. I am also in a similar situation like you so any help would be great.

MariaPerla

Jan 18, 2023
Hello @MariaPerla can you explain in detail what happened to your case like did you submitted an expired french result or you submitted the results not having the benchmark. And what was the response you gave in PF Letter. I am also in a similar situation like you so any help would be great.
Hi
I had below the benchmark in one section, I received PF letter asking for an explanation. I told them it was an oversight on my part, as I had understood the language requirements to mean a CLB of 5 overall, which I attained.
I responded to the letter on Wednesday, got the decision today.

Not sure if this helps you, but all the best!

Reactions: CherAmie

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Hi
I had below the benchmark in one section, I received PF letter asking for an explanation. I told them it was an oversight on my part, as I had understood the language requirements to mean a CLB of 5 overall, which I attained.
I responded to the letter on Wednesday, got the decision today.

Not sure if this helps you, but all the best!
Thank you so much for the explanation. I am so sorry about your situation. I truly hope you and everyone in this forum gets the PR soon.

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
So frustrating they request ADR for background form on March 1st sent them back on March 07 and recieved by March 10 upto today still background in progresss ,eligibility and medical is passed. Every month calling MP same response there is no chamge in your file and there is no timeline for this programme .It is so frustrating m loosing the hope day by day

Tee Ndebs

Jun 12, 2021
@CherAmie I have on my GCK account Final decision 31 March but have not received anything. I have called IRCC countless times and they have told me all stages have passed but nothing has been sent to me. Im not sure in your experience or knowledge if you have any insight. Will appreciate any input

Reactions: luanchung
Jun 24, 2023
Hi Everyone , Please need everybody's expertise. @CherAmie

i got my GCMS notes stating: Eligibility Assessment review required

After reviewing the information before me , i am not satisfied on balance of probabilities that the PA meets the eligibility requirement of the TR to PR policy per IRPA A25.2 . File referred for additional review

Details: CLIENT APPEARS TO BE OUT OF STATUS.

** DID NOT ASSESS FURTHER DUE TO NO STATUS**

I have never been out of status , i am still under work permit till 2024. Not sure what should i do at this point.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

After reviewing the information before me , i am not satisfied on balance of probabilities that the PA meets the eligibility requirement of the TR to PR policy per IRPA A25.2 . File referred for additional review

I have never been out of status , i am still under work permit till 2024. Not sure what should i do at this point.
Send a copy of your work permit through webform ASAP . Looks like your application is froze and they are not processing it anymore. Only way to prove your status is send your all work permit copies ASAP.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022

Submit a letter of explanation right away by webform, attaching any and all permits you have held during the time that you worked (or studied) while you gained your essential work experience (or educational credentials) up to the current time. Explain in your letter that you see a comment in your GCMS notes which is incorrect and then provide a chronological listing of your permits (when received, when expired, and when a new one was applied for if you were ever under 'maintained' status). Demonstrate that they overlapped and therefore you have not now or ever been out of status to your knowledge. Call the IRCC call centre and advise them you have sent in a webform and ask if they will send a message to the appropriate area to please review your file and look for the Letter of Explanation provided on XYZ date by webform. You may have to continue to wait for awhile because I suspect that there is a backlog in the "further review required" line-up. If you receive a PFL (Proceduaral Fairness Letter) or a Rejection while you wait, I would consult a lawyer & have them send another letter on your behalf. You could also consult a lawyer now, but assuming that all of your permit dates are correct and a junior agent has simply made a mistake in referring your file up the chain of command, a simple webform letter with permits attached could straighten this out. Kindest regards and best wishes!