+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@CherAmie I have on my GCK account Final decision 31 March but have not received anything. I have called IRCC countless times and they have told me all stages have passed but nothing has been sent to me. Im not sure in your experience or knowledge if you have any insight. Will appreciate any input
To get a few obvious things out of the way, is all of your contact info (especially email) up to date with IRCC? Have you been checking your junk/spam mail? It's possible that if you did not respond to an initial PR Confirmation email that they have put your file on hold or, as they did for one person I know, returned it to Whitehorse assuming that you might be out-of-country.

I would do all of the following because I don't know what the issue is:
1) Send a webform outlining your situation, ask for an explanation on the cause for delay and/or next steps, and provide correct contact information just in case there is an issue with an email address, etc.
2) Contact the MP for your area and ask them to look into the cause for the 3.5 month delay.
3) Contact the IRCC call centre again and ask them to send a note to the correct area that it has been 3.5 months since a decision was made and you would like an update as to why or what, if anything, you need to do.

Given that that all of the stages have 'passed' we are assuming that you have or will soon receive PR. Best wishes!

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Just to add i did receive ADR for Schedule A and family info on June 30th and I provided with original signature .
Well, that is good news. If that comment on your GCMS notes is 'old', it appears that perhaps the 'further review' on status and eligibility has happened or is in progess because ADR's are coming in and your file is continuing to be processed. Best wishes!

Jun 24, 2023
Thanks a lot CherAmie. Right after i submitted all my ADR i requested GCMS notes and i see the comments, so i was worried . GCMS notes that received recently has these comments but GCMS notes that i received one before on June 7th(before the ADR) doesnot have that comment. So it is bit cofusing for me to understand . But thanks for clarifying , i will send an explanation letter with all my work permit . thanks a lot for your kind help

Reactions: CherAmie

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
Hi guys,
I got eCOPR last month on june 5th. I havent recieved PR card yet so i called IRCC last week and they said they have contacted the officer. I opened PR portal today and saw that it says case closed and accepted. and now there is an option to ADD/EDIT THE PHOTO. Do i need to upload the photo again?

I also got an updtate in Gckey account, it says Final Decision: Your application is in progress, but there is no mention about them mailing the PR card or application being approved.

will i get another update when they mail the card or is it already mailed?

Sabi_Girl

Nov 24, 2022
Hi guys. @CherAmie please is it advisable to resend all the medical result I submitted for my dependents or just get new ones.

I just got medical request for my dependents but I already submitted the result when I submitted my application.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys. @CherAmie please is it advisable to resend all the medical result I submitted for my dependents or just get new ones.

I just got medical request for my dependents but I already submitted the result when I submitted my application.
That depends:
  • if your dependents are out-of-country, IRCC can request updated medicals if their medical records are over a year old. (There has been some leniency here but they can actually ask for updated medicals at anytime if they have concerns.) If so, request new medicals.
  • if your dependents are in Canada and did not leave for any lengthy stay (other than a short or normal vacation of a few weeks or so), you could re-submit their current medicals with a letter of explanation that they have not left Canada since the initial medicals, but also say that if new medicals are still required, they will gladly submit new ones.
Kindest regards!

Last edited:
Reactions: kagawa

Meet@12

Dec 7, 2021
Hello! Asking for a friend, he got procedural fairness letter as his program was one year. So, his PR would be refused but the question is Is TR to PR PATHWAY PR REFUSAL GOING TO IMPACT HIS WORK PERMIT. Any replies would be a great help. Please help out!

Meet@12

Dec 7, 2021
Hello! Asking for a friend, he got procedural fairness letter as his program was one year. So, his PR would be refused but the question is Is TR to PR PATHWAY PR REFUSAL GOING TO IMPACT HIS WORK PERMIT. Any replies would be a great help. Please help out!
His WP IS OWP Approved under TR to PR Pathway application