+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AB20

Sep 7, 2022
Nothing! I got updated medical on the 7th of July but nothing else. I’m just waiting to see what comes out of it.
Same here, my medical passed for the second time on Jul 7, 2023 and nothing yet! Tried to contact IRCC but was unable to get connected to an agent. Were you able to talk to IRCC to understand what this new update means ?

May6

Jul 12, 2023
Pls help
I got portal 2 email 2 days ago but i cant login as it says invalid username password combination with details provided by ircc i tried emailing them to email provided but no reply yet,also called ircc they said they cant do anything just email them i am worried as i only have 5 days left to login to it.
Anyone pls tell what can i do @CherAmie

Last edited:
International graduate stream
ADR paystub - June 29, 2023
Medical passed - July 4, 2023
Review of additional documents -The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
They do not want any biometrics or interview

Background check changed to not applicable on July 4, 2023

In the final decision, it shows - Your application is in progress.

What would be the next step in the application?
is it normal to change the background check to not applicable?

please help.

Reactions: Jb24

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Pls help
I got portal 2 email 2 days ago but i cant login as it says invalid username password combination with details provided by ircc i tried emailing them to email provided but no reply yet,also called ircc they said they cant do anything just email them i am worried as i only have 5 days left to login to it.
Anyone pls tell what can i do @CherAmie
You have done the right thing by emailing back to the email address from which they sent you the link & password. Also, double-check what you are inputting as username/password. Sometimes an ‘O’ is actually a zero ‘0’, and sometimes a one ‘1’ is a lowercase ‘L … l’. You can also send a webform if you do not hear back in a day or two. That way you are on record as having tried to reach them before the 5 day deadline.

Reactions: May6 and KIKI@KIKI

Houzi11

Apr 4, 2022
Yeah mine says the same (verified address, photo pending, and eCoPR ready for download.) but according to IRCC agent on the phone, the portal might not update (to "photo accepted") until a day after it was mailed or even after I receive the PR.
Im travelling overseas in 2 weeks and im just beginning to get stressed now because tomorrow marks my 28th day (matching the IRCC processing time)
Keep me posted if you hear anything please
Thanks
I got my EcoPR on May 23, 2023 and my card has still not been mailed and photo still under review. I called IRCC a few times and they put notes on my file but nothing yet, they said we don’t know what the delay is but you have to wait. It’s been 51 days now compared to the 28 days posted on IRCC’s website and I’m starting to get frustrated.

Jb24

Jul 18, 2022
International graduate stream
ADR paystub - June 29, 2023
Medical passed - July 4, 2023
Review of additional documents -The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
They do not want any biometrics or interview

Background check changed to not applicable on July 4, 2023

In the final decision, it shows - Your application is in progress.

What would be the next step in the application?
is it normal to change the background check to not applicable?

please help.
I'm July 13(essential non-healthcare) applicant, same happened with me on March 29, 30th, 2023. Background changed to NA and eligibility got passed. Nothing afterwards... Security and Criminality in processing. Although CBSA notes had a due date of April 30, 2023 for security, but who can trust those dates right! Hitting the 2 years mark tomorrow ✌

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I'm July 13(essential non-healthcare) applicant, same happened with me on March 29, 30th, 2023. Background changed to NA and eligibility got passed. Nothing afterwards... Security and Criminality in processing. Although CBSA notes had a due date of April 30, 2023 for security, but who can trust those dates right! Hitting the 2 years mark tomorrow ✌
i too am hitting 2 year mark in 4 days (July 16 Stream B)

Reactions: Jb24

May6

Jul 12, 2023
You have done the right thing by emailing back to the email address from which they sent you the link & password. Also, double-check what you are inputting as username/password. Sometimes an ‘O’ is actually a zero ‘0’, and sometimes a one ‘1’ is a lowercase ‘L … l’. You can also send a webform if you do not hear back in a day or two. That way you are on record as having tried to reach them before the 5 day deadline.
I did try it with “O” and “0” but no luck,i been sending emails since 3 days but no reply yet i emailed to IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca as mentioned in portal 1 email for technical issues,i sent a webform today thru crisis situation as other webform said it could take upto a month and idk how to do it too.What shld i do now @CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I did try it with “O” and “0” but no luck,i been sending emails since 3 days but no reply yet i emailed to IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca as mentioned in portal 1 email for technical issues,i sent a webform today thru crisis situation as other webform said it could take upto a month and idk how to do it too.What shld i do now @CherAmie
You can only wait, or call IRCC and ask the agent if he/she could send a note to the EastClientPortal office/team to look into the matter. You could also contact the MP for your region, and ask them to look into it but I would wait a week or so before doing that. Best wishes.

May6

Jul 12, 2023
You can only wait, or call IRCC and ask the agent if he/she could send a note to the EastClientPortal office/team to look into the matter. You could also contact the MP for your region, and ask them to look into it but I would wait a week or so before doing that. Best wishes.
Okay sure i will call ircc yesterday n keep u updated
Thank you for ur help

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I got my EcoPR on May 23, 2023 and my card has still not been mailed and photo still under review. I called IRCC a few times and they put notes on my file but nothing yet, they said we don’t know what the delay is but you have to wait. It’s been 51 days now compared to the 28 days posted on IRCC’s website and I’m starting to get frustrated.
Per the “Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada!” IRCC letter:

“If you still have not received your PR card after waiting at least six weeks longer than the normal processing time, you may submit a solemn declaration.”

Reactions: kagawa and Redan33