+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Hello folks,
I need help!
I got my mail for PR confirmation. The mail which has the set of questions. So, as it says I copied the questions and answered it and send back them last week. But today I got the same mail which says '2 NOTICE'. Again I did the same but the mail is sending back saying the delivery has failed.
What should I do? Confused. I was expecting the PR portal credentials.
I also got the same email I also replied it last week as you did. I contacted the IRCC agent and he also did not know what really happened. He said they send this 2nd notice in bulk and then he cut the call. Just to be on the safe side I send a web form today with the screenshot of my first reply and requested it to forward to the respective IRCC Office. you might try that.

Keep me updated about the second PR email.

Thank you

Reactions: CherAmie and Ajj@08

Ajj@08

Jun 22, 2023
I also got the same email I also replied it last week as you did. I contacted the IRCC agent and he also did not know what really happened. He said they send this 2nd notice in bulk and then he cut the call. Just to be on the safe side I send a web form today with the screenshot of my first reply and requested it to forward to the respective IRCC Office. you might try that.

Thank you
Thanks for the reply

Ajj@08

Jun 22, 2023

Thank you
How can I raise the webform?
Please explain
Thanks

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
Hi Guys,

Anyone who received ECoPR in June received their PR card yet?
No, received my eCoPR around the same time as you did. Processing time on IRCC website says 28 days.
What does your status say on your PR portal?
Mine says in review with IRCC but verified address, photo pending, and eCoPR ready for download.
Was able to link to my GCKey as well...

Cheers

Reactions: Redan33

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
No, received my eCoPR around the same time as you did. Processing time on IRCC website says 28 days.
What does your status say on your PR portal?
Mine says in review with IRCC but verified address, photo pending, and eCoPR ready for download.
Was able to link to my GCKey as well...

Cheers
Yeah mine says the same (verified address, photo pending, and eCoPR ready for download.) but according to IRCC agent on the phone, the portal might not update (to "photo accepted") until a day after it was mailed or even after I receive the PR.
Im travelling overseas in 2 weeks and im just beginning to get stressed now because tomorrow marks my 28th day (matching the IRCC processing time)
Keep me posted if you hear anything please
Thanks

Reactions: Kahuda

Kasumi714

Jul 14, 2022
I got PR confirmation today
one question

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.

should I make portal account my self? or they will issue my email as a portal ID?

It looks like they will issue to me according to this part
"
IRCC requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal.
"

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I got PR confirmation today
one question

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.

should I make portal account my self? or they will issue my email as a portal ID?

It looks like they will issue to me according to this part
"
IRCC requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal.
"
Send them the information they requested. They will send you instructions and access to the portal. Congratulations!

Reactions: Kasumi714