+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Same called today, said no other update than medical. Agent was very reluctant to offer any type of help.
I thought to give a call today, but i got busy with some other works, reading all your viewpoints, i think it would be the same for me as nothing's changed after medical, but i do hope to get next update probably soon as if medical is passed it means an agent worked on our file again

RainVancity

May 8, 2023
I just got a ghost update, my account displayed “Application/profile Updated”
And under medical section where it used to say that I passed medical on July 8th 2022 now it’s only shows you don’t need medical exam.
rest of everything is process and background is still not applicable.

Reactions: Jb24 and aboelsheem

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I just got a ghost update, my account displayed “Application/profile Updated”
And under medical section where it used to say that I passed medical on July 8th 2022 now it’s only shows you don’t need medical exam.
rest of everything is process and background is still not applicable.
As per my last conversation with IRCC agent, when i also had the same thing they told me that it’s a auto batch update, it will show expired right now but will be changed to passed again once a agent starts working on your file.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Same i called today and was told the same line "no processing timeline as this was a temporary policy during pandemic.... etc" and that I just have to wait... everything passed on notes and I submitted Military LOE on Jun 15... Final Decision June 21..
Agent said i just have to wait so we can only wait now :)