+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
I have a similar update for medical results passed again on 1st July.
I checked the passed cases, some of them also got the update about background check from N/A to processing the same time,
and later got several GU, then portal email.
But some of them still keep waited for several months.

It seems like that if medical passed again, it means some one working on your file, but it is not a 100% sign that everything will pass soon.
Keep following and good luck!
Thanks buddy just want to be over with this tbh been dragging on for 2 years

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Ghost update!
My medical date changed back to passed on July 06,2023 although background check is still Not applicable and final decision is still showing processing. Did it happened the same way with all those who got recently or did their background check also got updated with medicals?

Reactions: Oct30healthcare

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
Ghost update!
My medical date changed back to passed on July 06,2023 although background check is still Not applicable and final decision is still showing processing. Did it happened the same way with all those who got recently or did their background check also got updated with medicals?
Hey I got the same update. No other changes and still very concerned about my eligibility issue.

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hey I got the same update. No other changes and still very concerned about my eligibility issue.
Glad to hear an update for you. I am just waiting for replies from those who got their approvals to know did it happened the same way with them too, how many days it took on an average for the next update. Tbh i just wanna end this wait for golden mail asap, it’s more than 2 years now, with no ending to this tale.

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Just confirm I am in SS(Security Screen) by CSIS notes,
So, I am going to leave here again,
it will be a long journey for me.
Please let me forget everything.

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hey all,

for TR to PR application, do we need to remain employed while waiting for it to be processed? Just wonder. Thanks anyone who can shed light on it.

jay46430

Jan 24, 2023
Hi Guys,

Quick question - I got my eligibility pass and want to add my common law partner. If I do so will my eligibility be checked again? How long would it take if she is added as accompanying CLP, I’m assuming 2 months max. She is inland

My current status is eligibility pass, criminality and security in progress.

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Ghost update!
I got the same update today. Anyone has any clue on what this means? Worried that it’s just a maintenance update…

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
I got the same update today. Anyone has any clue on what this means? Worried that it’s just a maintenance update…
I would say try calling IRCC whenever it is possible and ask for every single update about every single step. Sometimes they have the updates showing on their end but not in our gckey. I hope it helps!

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Glad to hear an update for you. I am just waiting for replies from those who got their approvals to know did it happened the same way with them too, how many days it took on an average for the next update. Tbh i just wanna end this wait for golden mail asap, it’s more than 2 years now, with no ending to this tale.
Just contact the IRCC and ask about your detailed status. My medicals and background check (from N/A to in progress)both were changed at the same time. then eligibility and then background check. Hope you will get your file processed soon.

Reactions: Oct30healthcare