+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mosi64

Nov 30, 2021
the same with mine, i have been waiting for over 2 years. and got medical passed again yesterday. let's hope for the best. Whitehorse is slow as you said but processing.
This could be changed automatically to passed again, I applied on 12 June my medical was done about same time and after 1 year my medical passed again yesterday.

Reactions: jihad88

redSnow

Apr 20, 2023
Hi everyone, I have been waiting for over TWO YEARS and the IRCC office is Whitehorse.

- May 6, 2021 TR to PR International Students stream
- Feb 2022, I received AOR and submitted ADR
- Apr 2022, reviewing additional documents
- Feb 2023, The medical exam was expired because they took so long to process. IRCC requested new medical exam, so I immediately took another medical exam.
-It has been another four months and still no updates at all.

In the past two years, I send them 30+ web forms and called them 30+ times. I'm so exhausted and emotionally burned out. If you can help me or give me any advices, you're deeply appreciated.
I thought they have a public policy to let people's medical stay valid for 5 years. Are you outland?

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Eligibility in progress
Security : Passed
Medical : Passed
Criminality : Passed

Waiting for officer to read my explanation and see my extension of wp.

My take, ircc is highly incompetent agency. Trade cautiously,keep a lawyer ready.

Reactions: Qamar gujjar

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Congratulations! Could you please share your timeline?
Sure.
Applied 7th May, 2021 IG stream (counter was at almost 39k)
Passed medical 17th August 2022
ADR request 25th September, 2022
Passed eligibility 30th June, 2022
Passed background 15th June, 2022
1st portal email 23rd June, 2023
2nd portal email 28th June, 2023
PR confirmation email 30th June, 2023.
The processing office was montreal.

If I could get PR then everyone will definitely too because I didn't have all the requirements. Please keep the faith.

josohana

May 23, 2023
Sure.
Applied 7th May, 2021 IG stream (counter was at almost 39k)
Passed medical 17th August 2022
ADR request 25th September, 2022
Passed eligibility 30th June, 2022
Passed background 15th June, 2022
1st portal email 23rd June, 2023
2nd portal email 28th June, 2023
PR confirmation email 30th June, 2023.
The processing office was montreal.

If I could get PR then everyone will definitely too because I didn't have all the requirements. Please keep the faith.
Finally, there’s still someone from May 7 that had been still waiting like me. I also applied on May 7 and very close to the last slot but my processing office is Whitehorse and everything is still the same as it was last year. I called them last week and they said yours is in order.
The new policy that now allows wp holder to study without sp just drives me nuts. They want more money from us and are still draining us emotionally. Hope everyone that applied for IG program stays strong!!

Reactions: AB20 and kagawa

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Can someone please tell me if ‘‘Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process’’ email by IRCC means PR is approved?
If yes please tell me what are the next steps and how long does it take to get Ecpor?
Please reply

NA\/

Jul 2, 2023
Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is doing fine.
I got IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal on July1,2023. It says that I have to provide information within 7 calendar days.
The thing I am currently in India and planning to back Canada on July20,2023.
Will be there any issue?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. <3

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is doing fine.
I got IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal on July7,2023. It says that I have to provide information within 7 calendar days.
The thing I am currently in India and planning to back Canada on July20,2023.
Will be there any issue?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. <3
in the pdf file they sent you clearly asked if you are currently inside Canada or another country. Simply answer that you are in India and there's a line asking what's your expected return date, answer yours expected date you will return to Canada. They will only send portal 2 if you come back to Canada.

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Can someone please tell me if ‘‘Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process’’ email by IRCC means PR is approved?
If yes please tell me what are the next steps and how long does it take to get Ecpor?
Please reply
Can some one please reply on this ? :(

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Got a positive GU yesterday, medical exam passed again.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - July 1, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

BUT not like the others guys, background check status is still N/A:

Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Have no idea what those information really means to me.

It seems like most of the people here will get several GU then PPR soon after this medical exam passed again.
But also there are several cases show that even they got the medical passed again, they have to continue waiting for several months.

F**k,
I've forgotten all about it. Wanted to wait 1 year to come back and see this shit, and now it's tugging at my heartstrings again.

Hope it is a good news for me,
God bless you all.