+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi everyone,
I just received my eCOPR and wish to express my deepest gratitude to @CherAmie for the absolutely timeous, accurate and detailed advice/replies to my enquiries. You don't know how much they have helped me to get to this point.

I also wish to thank everyone on this platform for making it informative and supportive.

To the people who are yet to get it, just know that if I could get it then so would you. Just keep the faith.

Kind regards
Congratulations! Could you please share your timeline?

capybara

Jun 30, 2023
Hi everyone, I have been waiting for over TWO YEARS and the IRCC office is Whitehorse.

- May 6, 2021 TR to PR International Students stream
- Feb 2022, I received AOR and submitted ADR
- Apr 2022, reviewing additional documents
- Feb 2023, The medical exam was expired because they took so long to process. IRCC requested new medical exam, so I immediately took another medical exam.
-It has been another four months and still no updates at all.

In the past two years, I send them 30+ web forms and called them 30+ times. I'm so exhausted and emotionally burned out. If you can help me or give me any advices, you're deeply appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qamar gujjar

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Hi everyone, I have been waiting for over TWO YEARS and the IRCC office is Whitehorse.

- May 6, 2021 TR to PR International Students stream
- Feb 2022, I received AOR and submitted ADR
- Apr 2022, reviewing additional documents
- Feb 2023, The medical exam was expired because they took so long to process. IRCC requested new medical exam, so I immediately took another medical exam.
-It has been another four months and still no updates at all.

In the past two years, I send them 30+ web forms and called them 30+ times. I'm so exhausted and emotionally burned out. If you can help me or give me any advices, you're deeply appreciated.
Hello, my friend. My file is also processing at Whitehorse. I never got any update in the last two years. not even a single one about medicals or ADR. nothing. Yesterday my file got updated and showed my medical is passed. So hopefully don't worry, I know it is very hard as I am also in the same boat as you. I know how depressing it is, like a never-ending wait. Whitehorse is processing but at a slow speed not like other IRCC offices.

Good luck and stay strong.

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hello, my friend. My file is also processing at Whitehorse. I never got any update in the last two years. not even a single one about medicals or ADR. nothing. Yesterday my file got updated and showed my medical is passed. So hopefully don't worry, I know it is very hard as I am also in the same boat as you. I know how depressing it is, like a never-ending wait. Whitehorse is processing but at a slow speed not like other IRCC offices.

hey so did my application, have not heard anything for almost 2 years and suddenly on Jun 20, i caught a ghost update showing medical pass. 1 day later, another ghost update showing Final Decision date, and Jun 22 i got portal 1. Hope it will be the same for you

capybara

Jun 30, 2023

Thanks very much Kiki. Best luck to you as well:)

Reactions: KIKI@KIKI

Kasumi714

Jul 14, 2022
Current situation

Non-healthcare stream applied 2021-07-12? 13?

2023-05-09: ADR imm5669
+medical passed

2023-06-05: ADR again imm5669 for same reason

2023-06-19: ADR for military detail(I'm a Korean already finished military duty)

2023-06-26, 2023-06-28, 2023-06-30 GUs

What these multiple GU mean?

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
hey so did my application, have not heard anything for almost 2 years and suddenly on Jun 20, i caught a ghost update showing medical pass. 1 day later, another ghost update showing Final Decision date, and Jun 22 i got portal 1. Hope it will be the same for you
Thank you, my friend. I also hope the same. :)

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019

the same with mine, i have been waiting for over 2 years. and got medical passed again yesterday. let's hope for the best. Whitehorse is slow as you said but processing.

Reactions: Outofthe6ix