+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

July16

Apr 21, 2023
I really need your guys help.
so i applied in July 16under non- essential workers and i got biometrics request in October 2022 and I recently again received a request for biometrics which i again got it done . And now i again got same biometrics request. This is the third time i am getting requested and irrcc agents are not picking up my call. Is there anyone please tell me why is this happening?

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
so i applied in July 16under non- essential workers and i got biometrics request in October 2022 and I recently again received a request for biometrics which i again got it done . And now i again got same biometrics request. This is the third time i am getting requested and irrcc agents are not picking up my call. Is there anyone please tell me why is this happening?
If in the ADR they don't clarify what exactly is wrong with your previous submissions then this is simply IRCC being incompetent.

Reactions: Ash05

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I just noticed in my latest GCMS notes received two weeks ago that my Due date is 07/07 2023 so hopefully i hear back before then.
if you have your notes read carefully to find a due date in order to maybe have an idea of how long it will take

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
I just noticed in my latest GCMS notes received two weeks ago that my Due date is 07/07 2023 so hopefully i hear back before then.
if you have your notes read carefully to find a due date in order to maybe have an idea of how long it will take
IDK why i am not getting my GCMS. any clues?

Reactions: aboelsheem

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I ordered twice. Once in Jan and once in March.
really weird. My 3rd notes took around 3 months and the was the longest. The shortest one was two weeks lol that was near December 2022.
i would suggest contacting your MP, they usually have a way of acquiring an update for you via IRCC. I however tried contacting IRCC myself and Never got through to a human... usually computer says we are too busy now bye after giving my UCI and application #.
Good luck.

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Oh really it says this I never got GCMS notes applied in December. But this date is also not too far. Let’s hope for the best

Reactions: aboelsheem

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
It’s for your biometrics? For main applicants who already did biometrics before applying they never ask . If if it was not done it’s right away submitted. If it’s for spouse first it sends request letter to submit fees after 2 months will receive BIL which I received for my spouse, completed in days and will reflect on application right on next day which happened in my case.

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Send them documents also by Webform. Their system has glitches ( the agent told me about it when I was in the same situation when they required twice the same documents), just in case with LOE that will explain you uploaded but not sure that they received it.

Reactions: Ash05

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
really weird. My 3rd notes took around 3 months and the was the longest. The shortest one was two weeks lol that was near December 2022.
i would suggest contacting your MP, they usually have a way of acquiring an update for you via IRCC. I however tried contacting IRCC myself and Never got through to a human... usually computer says we are too busy now bye after giving my UCI and application #.
Good luck.
Try calling them between 8am - 11 am. 1-888-242-2100