+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sdee

Jun 26, 2023
I got an email requesting for passport on March 28 or to reply with a webform if I was inside Canada and I did but I haven’t heard anything since then. All I need is the Pr portal log-in. Does anyone else have this issue. I’m getting really worried.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hey you got approval in 1 day after submitting adr?
What was your adr? When your security passed?
No i didnt get pr Confirmation... June 21 it just says 'Final decision... your application is in prgoress we will send you msg etc....

adr was reason for not doing military service (Postponement decision uploaded)

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I'm asking cause I can't renew
At the very least, you should be able to apply for a visitior’s record and if you are more than 90 days past your last valid permit, you will also have to pay a $200 restoration fee at the same time. Your lack of status may be holding up your PR. Provide a letter of explanation that you are waiting for PR processing and what ever reasonable explanation you can provide as to why you let your status expire. If you are still within 90 days of your last valid status, you could also apply for the OWP under TR to PR, whether you had a worker, student or PGWP permit before. You can also apply for the OWP under TR to PR after you get your Visitors/Restored status back. Best wishes!

P.S. If you’ve left Canada & returned to your home country because you lost status, advise IRCC. They must continue to process your PR. There is a temporary policy in place for this program that they cannot reject your PR solely for being out of Canada.

Rajinder7sj

Jun 27, 2023
Hii I need help please
I applied 16 July stream B
Aor - 24 July 2022
Adr - 26 june 2023
> schedule A background declaration form
> T4
> paystubs
> employment letter

When I applied I mistakenly put the start date of working December 1 on employment letter and background declaration form but the real is September 15 . But my study period cover this time. Should I change this date or leave it as it is. Is it big problem. Please help me

Last edited:

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
At the very least, you should be able to apply for a visitior’s record and if you are more than 90 days past your last valid permit, you will also have to pay a $200 restoration fee at the same time. Your lack of status may be holding up your PR. Provide a letter of explanation that you are waiting for PR processing and what ever reasonable explanation you can provide as to why you let your status expire. If you are still within 90 days of your last valid status, you could also apply for the OWP under TR to PR, whether you had a worker, student or PGWP permit before. You can also apply for the OWP under TR to PR after you get your Visitors/Restored status back. Best wishes!

P.S. If you’ve left Canada & returned to your home country because you lost status, advise IRCC. They must continue to process your PR. There is a temporary policy in place for this program that they cannot reject your PR solely for being out of Canada.
@ CherAmie is well versed in these issues....

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hii I need help please
I applied 16 July stream B
Aor - 24 July 2022
Adr - 26 june 2023
> schedule A background declaration form
> T4
> paystubs
> employment letter

When I applied I mistakenly put the start date of working December 1 on employment letter and background declaration form but the real is September 15 . But my study period cover this time. Should I change this date or leave it as it is. Is it big problem. Please help me
@ CherAmie may have good input..