+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone
I logged into the portal and submitted both address and photo on the same day I received the portal credentials (June 10)
However I have not received eCOPR yet
Anyone in/has been same situation ? Please advise
You may want to login to portal and scroll to the bottom of page where it shows you the details of submissions - in canada declaration, address , photo. It is available for download on that page.

Reactions: Redan33

Jojoplus1

Apr 20, 2023
Happy to see everyone getting their approvals and to see moving applications. After submitting IMM 5669 as a ADR 4days back eagerly waiting for a update. May everyone’s dream come true soon.. cheers.!

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Whoever’s ielts got expired and haven’t heard anything back yet. Are you guys planning to retake it too ?

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Anyone 16july applicant still waiting to hear an update? Last time i got update in october 22 and it’s been silence since then.
My ielts got expired too . Can anyone please suggest me what should i do? I’m so worried. I haven’t heard anything. Ircc does not even pick up the calls anymore :(
I am July 16 2021. We are still waiting.

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
You may want to login to portal and scroll to the bottom of page where it shows you the details of submissions - in canada declaration, address , photo. It is available for download on that page.
I have been doing that too but there’s nothing
Just my in Canada declaration shows green but status of all steps says submitted to IRCC/in review with IRCC
Did I do something wrong?

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
Hi everyone
I logged into the portal and submitted both address and photo on the same day I received the portal credentials (June 10)
However I have not received eCOPR yet
Anyone in/has been same situation ? Please advise
Same here, I uploaded June 8th

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
Relieved to know I’m not alone!
Like everything related to IRCC, I assume they need a few business days to confirm lol…

Question: are you able to login from your phone? My phone always tells me my credentials are wrong but they’re 100% right. I use same credentials on my computer and works perfectly.

Reactions: Ash05 and Redan33

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Like everything related to IRCC, I assume they need a few business days to confirm lol…

Question: are you able to login from your phone? My phone always tells me my credentials are wrong but they’re 100% right. I use same credentials on my computer and works perfectly.
Yes I am !
Unrelated but When I log in using my phone I see my DOB on the portal but when using a PC (both safari and chrome) my DOB doesn’t show on the portal

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
Yes I am !
Unrelated but When I log in using my phone I see my DOB on the portal but when using a PC (both safari and chrome) my DOB doesn’t show on the portal
Ugh, I hate the small glitches. Anyway, let me know when you received your eCoPR, I’ll do the same! I’m sure we’ll have it by Friday.

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
June Applicant Here..Time to say Goodbye on my June Anniversary. Thanks for all ur support....No need of waiting for what is not there....Am moving on to building my hours and submitting express entry..This program was a Scam, I wish I knew..(tears..)...anyways..wish u all luck!