+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Thanks so much for answering my question, greatly appreciated!! I’ll look up this one and fill it soon.

Any answer for the degrees, credentials and transcripts? We should include them all?

Just read you’ve received your PR portal, finally. Congrats
I did not apply under the IG stream so I let the more knowledgeable and more informed people answer that!

Also thanks !! It’s been a long long journey!
Best wishes for your application!

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Congrats my friend, I also got a email from the Calgary IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal(IG stream) on June 1st requesting information and asking if I am in Canada. But I am still waiting for them to contact me back and send me a temporally Password with Login ID for the portal. Well its better than nothing. can you tell when you get a reply from them? Thanks. Also, if anyone has any way to can contact the Calgary office Would greatly appreciate, I have a flight on June 27th, and trying to speed up the application as much as i can. Cograts Again
I just received my login details for the portal. (approval email on June 8)
Was thinking ill get it on/after Monday since I didn't get any response on Friday but 6pm on Saturday it is!
Hopefully you get yours soon if not already recieved!

Reactions: Jb24 and kagawa

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
We completed our pr application visa in ankara turkey on 15th February until now nothing changed to our application how long it will be take to get Aor please
This thread is for people who applied to the one-time “TR to PR Pathway” open between May & November 2021, who were then already in Canada and working. Our pathway and timelines may not be reflective of your program. You may want to check out other PR threads on this forum. Best wishes.

PRseekerInWPG

Sep 22, 2022
How was your file moving along? I have the same agent id on my GCMS notes.
User ID on my GCMS notes is with “BOT too. Seems like they are not prioritizing those who are seeing this.
I applied July 16 non healthcare stream and got AOR in August 9 ,2022. Biometrics done on 18th August. After that uninterrupted silence.
I have seen some participants in this forum who got their PR approved with application date of July 16.
Can anyone confirm if all see the userId on GCMS notes with “BOT” ?

alexzzz

Mar 17, 2022
Urgent! Help!
I submitted PR to TR under international graduates in 2021 5.6 and there is no action after one year of waiting thus I decided to go back to my home country to work. That means I worked from 2020 to 2022 in Canada for 2 years.

Yesterday I received an email from IRCC and ask me to resubmit my imm 0130e. On that form, it asks: are you currently physically present in Canada and work in Canada with a work permit? I have to ask yes or no. Then followed by 'list of your current position and identify the dates of your employment". I think I must choose 'Yes' otherwise I am not able to provide my Canadian working experience with employment information. But If I choose yes. then that means I am misrepresenting since currently I am not in Canada.

How could I deal with it? Do I choose' yes' and address the date to the date with 2021.5.6 or do I address the date to today and choose 'no'?

Narmadha4243

Jun 12, 2023
Hello everyone,

Anyone faced eligibility issue regarding the work experience in non essential stream for security guard noc 6541. On june 10 th, I received my gcms notes and could see that additional review required as PA is not qualified of 1 year of experience. If any are facing this issue. I submitted all ROE and T4 for qualifying work experience. Any inputs on what to next ??

Reactions: Ash05

gm1990

Jun 12, 2023
Hi everyone.
My wife applied to the Essential Workers stream on June 2021. Last week we received a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) saying that we applied without uploading our police certificate from our birthplaces, but in fact, we did upload all the documentation when we applied. In order to respond to the PFL we just uploaded the same police certificates again. My concern is that the official maybe was asking for a new police certificate ( the PFL clearly says that the police certificate was missing, but who knows). The ones we submitted were from 2021, however, my wife has not left the country since we got here in 2019 and I went to my country just for 15 days. Any advice or thoughts on this regard?
Thanks!!!!

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone.
My wife applied to the Essential Workers stream on June 2021. Last week we received a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) saying that we applied without uploading our police certificate from our birthplaces, but in fact, we did upload all the documentation when we applied. In order to respond to the PFL we just uploaded the same police certificates again. My concern is that the official maybe was asking for a new police certificate ( the PFL clearly says that the police certificate was missing, but who knows). The ones we submitted were from 2021, however, my wife has not left the country since we got here in 2019 and I went to my country just for 15 days. Any advice or thoughts on this regard?
Thanks!!!!
Oh! This goofy officers do not read,review or see all the documents. Just upload the old PCC with an explanation unless you visited that country again after you received your pcc.

Reactions: Kahuda

gm1990

Jun 12, 2023
Oh! This goofy officers do not read,review or see all the documents. Just upload the old PCC with an explanation unless you visited that country again after you received your pcc.
Thanks a lot for the response!!!. My wife has not visited our country, but I did visit. However, it was only for 15 days. We just uploaded the Police certificate straight away, with no explanation, since the PFL did not ask for an explanation, it just said .. missing police certificate from your country...

TR2PRlongwait

Mar 29, 2023
Happy Monday Folks!

@CherAmie Any research on past month? How many people left on TR to PR pathway? I think, I will be the last one. So waiting for everyone to get their PR and I can expect mine :)

Also, Is that compulsory that officer will ask dependent medical again? As I have added my spouse last year and submitted the medical from wp application

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks a lot for the response!!!. My wife has not visited our country, but I did visit. However, it was only for 15 days. We just uploaded the Police certificate straight away, with no explanation, since the PFL did not ask for an explanation, it just said .. missing police certificate from your country...
No worries, they will specify next time if this is not what they are looking for.