+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Happy Monday Folks!

@CherAmie Any research on past month? How many people left on TR to PR pathway? I think, I will be the last one. So waiting for everyone to get their PR and I can expect mine :)

Also, Is that compulsory that officer will ask dependent medical again? As I have added my spouse last year and submitted the medical from wp application
You will be second from the last, last spot is reserved for me.

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
question-
Im waiting for my eCOPR (submitted declaration, photo and address on June 10)
however I have 2 planned trips - one to the US (end of June) and one overseas (end of July)
I do have a valid TRV (expiring 2031) and PGWP (expiring Oct 2023)
if not received eCOPR/PR Card by then can I still travel and come back ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash05

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Happy Monday Folks!

@CherAmie Any research on past month? How many people left on TR to PR pathway? I think, I will be the last one. So waiting for everyone to get their PR and I can expect mine :)

Also, Is that compulsory that officer will ask dependent medical again? As I have added my spouse last year and submitted the medical from wp application
They will ask as I submitted upfront when I applied but I got ADR for medical in may for dependents which they did again and shows pass on portal now . Just wait for their request

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Good day all,
I just received “we got your document. Thank you” from IRCC. When I checked my profile under “Review of additional documents“, it says June 12, 2023 we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted and everything other aspects remain the same.
Please, is this a good sign?

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Good day all,
I just received “we got your document. Thank you” from IRCC. When I checked my profile under “Review of additional documents“, it says June 12, 2023 we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted and everything other aspects remain the same.
Please, is this a good sign?
I cant really tell but its better than it saying "we require additional documents from you" even after weeks of providing them.
I didn't see mine change to we are reviewing until after PR approval email
hopefully you are at the tail-end of the process

Last edited:
Reactions: Preet Patel

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
I cant really tell but its better than it saying "we require additional documents from you" even after weeks of providing them.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Redan33

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Mine changed to”additional documents uploaded” why not review so unexpected things are going

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Anyone 16july applicant still waiting to hear an update? Last time i got update in october 22 and it’s been silence since then.
My ielts got expired too . Can anyone please suggest me what should i do? I’m so worried. I haven’t heard anything. Ircc does not even pick up the calls anymore :(

Reactions: RainVancity

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Hi everyone
I logged into the portal and submitted both address and photo on the same day I received the portal credentials (June 10)
However I have not received eCOPR yet
Anyone in/has been same situation ? Please advise

Reactions: Kahuda

RainVancity

May 8, 2023
Anyone 16july applicant still waiting to hear an update? Last time i got update in october 22 and it’s been silence since then.
My ielts got expired too . Can anyone please suggest me what should i do? I’m so worried. I haven’t heard anything. Ircc does not even pick up the calls anymore :(
july 14 waiting here