+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my assumption when it says "BOT", it probably might be assigned to officers who are no longer with IRCC for one reason or another. Just like in Counter Strike game, you have bots, these are the BOTs. Last time Sean Fraser woke up only after the article about files assigned to non-active officers was made live by CBC. I don't understand why no one is covering this serious issue
How was your file moving along? I have the same agent id on my GCMS notes.

MKS_2022

Jun 8, 2023
Hi Everyone

I applied in TR to PR(essential worker) on July16,2021.Received AOR last year in September 2022, no updates after that. My file is at Whitehorse. Please suggest me. What I can do as my file is on background check from last 8months. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I applied in TR to PR(essential worker) on July16,2021.Received AOR last year in September 2022, no updates after that. My file is at Whitehorse. Please suggest me. What I can do as my file is on background check from last 8months. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
What is Whitehorse? Is that a visa office?

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is it? From reading a little bit about this thread, is it a dreaded processing center?

sonitodarl

Oct 19, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted your opinion on something. I submitted my application July 16th, got AOR August 9th,2022 but it's been silence since then up until June 5th when I logged in and got a ghost update. June 7th, they requested for a copy of my husband's new passport as the one we used to apply has expired. When he initially renewed it, I sent it via webform but I guess it was never added.

In February, due to the long wait and I had just given birth, I was tired of waiting on the PR application so I applied for a work permit for him. Yesterday as well, they requested for him to do his medicals for the work permit.
Just feeling a bit confused if we should wait on the PR and just go ahead and do medicals for the work permit too. Just looking for people's opinions.

Thank you.

ash991

Dec 13, 2022
Just got my IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (from Calgary) : Applied July 16
Primary office was Whitehorse
Congrats my friend, I also got a email from the Calgary IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal(IG stream) on June 1st requesting information and asking if I am in Canada. But I am still waiting for them to contact me back and send me a temporally Password with Login ID for the portal. Well its better than nothing. can you tell when you get a reply from them? Thanks. Also, if anyone has any way to can contact the Calgary office Would greatly appreciate, I have a flight on June 27th, and trying to speed up the application as much as i can. Cograts Again

kbarjinder

Apr 6, 2023
Finally! The day has come. Applied on July 15 around 11:30pm. AOR received in August after that nothing. No Ghost updates. Received approval on 5th june 2023, 7th june received portal credentials and uploaded the photo on same day and 8th June 2023 received Ecopr. Primary office Whitehorse and PR received from Calgary office. Thank you everyone for helping each other out when needed. Praying for ones who are still waiting and congratulations to those who already received their PR.

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi Everyone

Thanks
Is your background check showing “in progress” or “not applicable”?
My file is stuck at Whitehorse also, but my background changed to “not applicable” last month. My file is also marked for additional review since I forgot to attach the paystubs for June 2021.

Reactions: Ash05

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Congrats my friend, I also got a email from the Calgary IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal(IG stream) on June 1st requesting information and asking if I am in Canada. But I am still waiting for them to contact me back and send me a temporally Password with Login ID for the portal. Well its better than nothing. can you tell when you get a reply from them? Thanks. Also, if anyone has any way to can contact the Calgary office Would greatly appreciate, I have a flight on June 27th, and trying to speed up the application as much as i can. Cograts Again
Congratulations to you too!!

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hi all,

A quick question, I received ADR and it asks me to send Schedule A Background Declaration Form (IMM5669), anyone knows where to download it? I search IRCC website, however only see the IMM5669 form under caregiver category. Anyone has any clue of the it? Just wish to double check.

Also, it asks me to provide Education diploma and degrees including official final transcripts. I attended more than one school, should I send them all, or only the Canadian school ones?

Thanks so much!

Reactions: Redan33

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Hi all,

A quick question, I received ADR and it asks me to send Schedule A Background Declaration Form (IMM5669), anyone knows where to download it? I search IRCC website, however only see the IMM5669 form under caregiver category. Anyone has any clue of the it? Just wish to double check.

Also, it asks me to provide Education diploma and degrees including official final transcripts. I attended more than one school, should I send them all, or only the Canadian school ones?

Thanks so much!
Hi
on the IMM5669 - I got that ADR and I used this link to download and fill the form : https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

and it was accepted:)

Reactions: Summer2022

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022