+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kpsingh242424

Mar 10, 2019
who all are still waiting btw? jun12 submission. ADR requested Feb 27th 2023 and submitted Feb 29, received March 7.
and no updates since
criminality and security pending

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
For those checking their original application submission information, this is the address for your application for TR to PR Pathway where you can verify information that you actually submitted back in 2021. You will need the email & password you used for this one-time special application portal -- as you may recall, it is not the same as your GC-key account.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
In case anybody wants to write to the local MP below is the format I made with the help of our new friend on the block; Chat GPt 4 :p

Right Honorable Member of Parliament;

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to you as a concerned constituent to seek your assistance in obtaining information regarding the status of my permanent residency application under the Transition from Temporary Residence to Permanent Residence (TR to PR) program in Canada.

My name is Tr to Pr victim of the Whitehorse office, and I reside in Fort McMurray, AB. I applied for permanent residency under the TR to PR pathway on June 5, 2021. Despite the considerable time that has passed since my application submission, I have yet to receive a decision on my application.

I would like to bring to your attention that I recently received a request from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to provide my biometric information and additional documents, which I promptly submitted in accordance with their request. However, since then, I have not received any updates on the progress of my permanent residency file.

In an attempt to gain insight into the current stage of my application, I made a Privacy Act request to both IRCC and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) in March 2023, specifically asking for my GCMS (Global Case Management System) notes. Regrettably, I have not received a response to my request, leaving me with limited information regarding the status of my application.

Considering the circumstances, I kindly request your intervention and assistance in seeking the necessary information on my behalf. I sincerely believe that your involvement will help expedite the processing of my application and provide me with much-needed clarity regarding its current status.

Below are the details of my application:

Name:
UCI Number:
File Number: E0026****

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for your dedication to serving our community. Your assistance in seeking information on my permanent residency application under the TR to PR program would be invaluable to me.

I eagerly await your prompt response and any updates you can provide regarding my application. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely,