+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Vyhulmiho

May 2, 2023
Note 2 is simply an acknowledgement that you qualify for the temporary policy in place stating that if you haven’t left Canada and your medical is not older than 5 years, you do not need a new one. That’s why some people see their medicals toggle back & forth.

Not sure on Note1–did you call the call centre around April 24? The note may have something to do with your questions to them. On one occasion I talked to the call centre and they made a note that they had looked up some details in my file & ‘verified’ them.
Hi Cheramie,

Thanks for you reply!!

So it seems like a good sign that they have finally determined my eligibility? Even though I can see in GC key that "eligibility in progress". Yeah I have not left Canada since I applied in May 7th 2021 but I am going to Europe next week for a month, do you think it will affect my application somehow?

Notes 1: I indeed did call them around that day, simply was asking for an update and get some information about processing but the agent obviously did not tell me anything new other than we are processing your application :/.

Thank you!!
Best

Ali azhar

Nov 14, 2018
Wait till that time. once you receive email with the following subject, then they will send you login details. They say after this email it sometimes takes 72 hours to activate account. So, wait till that time.

PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveau dossier créé dans votre compte
when did you get the login details email?

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
when did you get the login details email?

Pr confirmation email: May 29,2023
Portal account created: May 30, 2023

Till today morning I was waiting for login details. Didn’t received it by now. Had never created my own account. Never tried to forgot password for portal. Today I tried to login in with the email that I provided them to create account and password for MY CIC account. It WORKED.

Ali azhar

Nov 14, 2018
Pr confirmation email: May 29,2023
Portal account created: May 30, 2023

Till today morning I was waiting for login details. Didn’t received it by now. Had never created my own account. Never tried to forgot password for portal. Today I tried to login in with the email that I provided them to create account and password for MY CIC account. It WORKED.
You provided both email and password?

Tee Ndebs

Jun 12, 2021
I called yesterday and agent told me, the eligibility is passed, background passed and info sharing complete. No changes on my Gc account. Applied on July 15. Anyone with experience on how long b4 a decision is made

Reactions: Redan33 and Ash05