+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
I think they are working mostly on files from June, July and more. I was behind because I added my wife after and some mistakes submitting additional documents made my process get delayed
I applied on May 7th for both my husband and myself ..I’m still waiting for any sort of correspondence since July 2022…hopefully the rest of us waiting here back soon

Reactions: Hopes4prasap

Mori2023

Apr 20, 2023
Applied: GI May 6
AOR : 16 Feb 2022
GU: April 2023 (Background: We are processing your background check. -> Not applicable)

ADR: 8 May 2023 -> 9 May 2023 uploaded
After uploading ADR, I haven't received any updates from IRCC, so I called IRCC. The agent told me that the ADR submitting page of the IRCC website has a technical issue, so I should upload the ADR through webform online once again. I think the agent gave me the best advice because I got the gold mail the next day I uploaded it to the webform.

PR confirmation Portal : 24 May 2023 -> replied 24 May 2023 (Background: Not applicable -> We are processing your background check.)
PR Portal eamil: 25 May 2023 -> 25 May submitted.

I hope to hear good news soon from you who is waiting updates from IRCC.

Maaaaa

May 11, 2023
GU: April 2023 (Background: We are processing your background check. -> Not applicable)

After uploading ADR, I haven't received any updates from IRCC, so I called IRCC. The agent told me that the ADR submitting page of the IRCC website has a technical issue, so I should upload the ADR through webform online once again. I think the agent gave me the best advice because I got the gold mail the next day I uploaded it to the webform.

PR confirmation Portal : 24 May 2023 -> replied 24 May 2023 (Background: Not applicable -> We are processing your background check.)

I hope to hear good news from you too guys soon.
same thing happen for me I hope I will receive the golden email soooooon

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
You must do these steps first, then link to PR card application...
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

From your GCKey account, click "link to application" (the same as you link to your Tr to Pr).
Use UCI, passport, Family name etc....
Must keep UPPPER/lower CASE letters as in your eCopr (or better to copy and paste).
Place of birth: should copy & paste from eCopr as it is

Keep try again. Check every entries carefully. They give you 5 times/day to try.

*AFTER linking, you will get the application number
I had tried numerous times in vain. tried the way you explained it, and I was able to link it on the first attempt. THANK YOU !!

alex&liz

Feb 11, 2022

hi, we both got the confirmation same day. i wonder if after you reply to the email to get the credentials you got an email stating SUSPECTED SPAM?
i reply on the same day and still waiting for credentials

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022

Good to see this as I got adr request same day as yours 9 may and I called ircc whether they received they said no and I submitted through webform and yesterday i got email that they received and reviewing but surely it’s a technical issues plus I have question they requested for medical for dependents which we done but yet not updated on portal can it be technical issue not sure .

Reactions: Ash05

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
any May 6 applicant got approval? I see most of June, July, ...getting approval...how about May 6 IG stream?
me I am from May 6th, 2021 I was approved this week and I already link to the PR portal and confirm, the address and submitted the photo.

July14

Apr 27, 2023
Hi everyone, I received my first GCMS note that I applied 3 weeks ago;

Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:Cancelled
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled

Can someone please explain what’s the meaning of “Cancelled” for Criminality and Other Reqs ?