+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hi All!

I applied for TR to PR (international student stream) on May 07, 2021. I sent a webform to add my husband on March 08, 2023. Today I got this email from IRCC:

"We have received your TR to PR application, along with a copy of your payment receipt. Due to a system
issue at the time you made your payment, our system currently displays your fees as being unpaid.
These outstanding fees may include your processing fee, right of permanent residence fee, and/or
biometrics fees."

Has anyone received something similar?
All the payments went through successfully and they didn't get returned. I'm confused on what to do here and appreciate your help!
Pay ASAP...Worry later

Reactions: Hopes4prasap

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Hi all, I have noticed that people get BIL a day after receiving AOR. But in my case, I have not received BIL after 3 months of receiving AOR. Also in GCMS notes, it says that criminality and eligibility under review,. Anyone can advise?
Hi, what did you do to receive the BIL? I am in the same situation. When did you get the BIL?

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Hi everyone! I am sharing my timeline below:
File submitted: May 6 at 1:14pm
Medical: 6 June 2021
AOR: 23 Nov 2021
I submitted all the additional docs for the errors I made via web form 2 days after receiving AOR
Applied for GCMS notes on 28 Dec 2021
Received GCMS notes on 28 Jan 2021
Through notes, I came to know that all the additional docs that I submitted were forwarded to the Officer working on my file
6 March 2022: Additional Docs requested (my degree & transcripts). Submitted same day
16 March 2022: Biometrics requested
17 March 2022: Gave biometrics
25 March 2022: Portal confirmation
28 March 2022: Portal Credentials, uploaded photo and address
I wish all the best to everyone waiting!

Hi, was there any reason for not sending Biometric request. I am in the same situation. What did you do to get BIL?

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Hi, was there any reason for not sending Biometric request. I am in the same situation. What did you do to get BIL?
If you haven’t done your biometrics they first send request letter to submit the fees and upload the receipt once done after a month or little more they send BIL this what happened in my case for Outland spouse

Reactions: CherAmie

sahar.ea

May 23, 2023
If you haven’t done your biometrics they first send request letter to submit the fees and upload the receipt once done after a month or little more they send BIL this what happened in my case for Outland spouse
Thank you! I called IRCC today and they said it's for the fees for my spouse that was added later on to the application

Reactions: CherAmie

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
Hi All,

I have requested GCMS notes 5 times in the past year, and I have got the same information.

This is highly possible that the ID is not live, the officer has not even replied to the caller agents.

I know so many people are in this phase. I wanted to connect with you all personally if people are in Toronto.
Let's meet and hire a good lawyer. We will for sure get a result on this.

My life is literally stopped because of this. Because of no deadline, they have made our life miserable.

This is the WA group link if anybody wants to connect.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BJSOMOovVae2aNqlB5MRc2

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I applied the TR to PR program on 20210506 but there is no response after I submit the supplementary materials.

I have a question about the eligibility, at the time I applied, I am a grad student and work as TA and RA. But I only get paid from Jan to Apr and Sep to Dec, it doesn't cover May. But I always have the job (just not working on summer), what does IRCC think about this condition? I think it maybe the reason why I am stuck at the application. I only gave the paystub to them on Apr30, 2021, and they asked the paystub cover the date of application (May 6, 2021).

Do you guys have any thoughts?
Gather any information (employment offer letter, employment contract, or a new letter from your employer) addressing that you were 'on vacation' or on 'summer break' and that summer's off is a 'normal' circumstance with this employer like it is for many 'teachers' (or whatever the right term is for your summer's off). Then prepare a letter of explanation supported by your evidence explaining that you were 'employed' on May 6, 2021 but that you were on summer break but continued to be employed. Provide paystubs, T4s, and anything else that shows that you resumed work in Sept 2021 (and for however long after you worked for them) after the summer so that it shows a continuing relationship with that employer. Submit it by webform now, or if there is still a place for you to upload it in place of the document request in your account, upload it there. Best wishes!

Last edited:

Tt.Tulio

May 9, 2023
I've been wondering. What happens if you don't receive AOR by the time your permit is expired?
You need to apply for a PGWP extension under a new public policy. You are going to upload all the documents you used to apply for your PGWP. If you have a spouse, don’t forget to upload your employment letter proving that you work in a job within your NOC, so your spouse can extend their work permit.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
You need to apply for a PGWP extension under a new public policy. You are going to upload all the documents you used to apply for your PGWP. If you have a spouse, don’t forget to upload your employment letter proving that you work in a job within your NOC, so your spouse can extend their work permit.
Are you sure you're responding to the right post? The person you are responding to posted that question way back on May 27, 2021, and last posted on Oct 9, 2022, (stating they had PR). Best wishes!

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
I don't quite agree with this. For instance, my cousin and his girlfriend have the exact same profile, the same collection, workplace, etc. They even submitted the application on July 15 at the exact same time to the very second (you know, lame things couples do lol). My cousin got his PR on March 23; she's still waiting despite having the same profile.

While it's possible, I believe that the remaining ones are halted due to reasons just best known to IRCC. Maybe they're sure that the remaining applications will be completed by year end so they switched priorities?

As for me, I submitted (everything upfront) on July 16 just half an hour before the stream closed so I know I'll have to wait some more. It's fine as my WP doesn't expire until August 2024.

Been looking forward to the summer since the dark and gloomy days of winter. Not going to let PR deter me from making the most of BC's beautiful summer :)
My PGWP and OWP both expired lol.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hi All,

I have requested GCMS notes 5 times in the past year, and I have got the same information.

This is highly possible that the ID is not live, the officer has not even replied to the caller agents.

I know so many people are in this phase. I wanted to connect with you all personally if people are in Toronto.
Let's meet and hire a good lawyer. We will for sure get a result on this.

My life is literally stopped because of this. Because of no deadline, they have made our life miserable.

This is the WA group link if anybody wants to connect.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BJSOMOovVae2aNqlB5MRc2
Joined the group, 780

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
HELLO EVERYONE STILL WAITING ...

Like many others, I'm going to be 'retiring' from this forum soon -- I've been repeating most answers now for awhile so I wanted to draw your attention again to the SEARCH FUNCTION at the top of this page (the magnifying glass in the blue box).

You can narrow down your search for suggestions or answers by entering a few key words and entering the name of a MEMBER who you think might be a reliable source, and/or you can narrow your search to THIS THREAD, THIS FORUM, etc.

You can also use the ADVANCED SEARCH FUNCTION to narrow down DATES and enter more than one member as possible sources for answers.

As fewer people visit this thread, you may have to rely more on historical answers.

Play with it and see if it works for you. Best wishes!

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
Hi All!

I applied for TR to PR (international student stream) on May 07, 2021. I sent a webform to add my husband on March 08, 2023. Today I got this email from IRCC:

"We have received your TR to PR application, along with a copy of your payment receipt. Due to a system
issue at the time you made your payment, our system currently displays your fees as being unpaid.
These outstanding fees may include your processing fee, right of permanent residence fee, and/or
biometrics fees."

Has anyone received something similar?
All the payments went through successfully and they didn't get returned. I'm confused on what to do here and appreciate your help!
It happened to me. Just pay again and give them the new copy of the receipt.