+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

May 14, 2023
Hi guys, this is my first post here, finally, the wait time is over, all the nights that I couldn't sleep, and all the stress is finally gone, here is my timeline for your reference:

IG Stream
Applied: 1:40 AM May 7th, 2021 Toronto Time

Linked: Feb 17 19:40

AOR: Mar 24, 2022 (never received AOR email until I called them on this date, Agent resent E-mail stated that the AOR was sent on Feb 16)

Additional File: Mar 24, 2022, uploaded through web form due to an error in GCKey

Biometrics: Mar 25, 2022 (never received Bio request email until I called them on this date, Agent resent the E-mail stating that Bio request was sent on Feb 16)

Portal Email: May 8th 13:15

Portal Credentials: May 10 18:51

Portal submission: May 14 14:39

ECoPR: Waiting

Agent number in the portal email: CGY4604

I've never received any GUs and my GCKey never changed any status since the day I linked, it kept showing they need additional documents but I don't have any upload options, GCKey remained like that till May 4th they updated all the statuses in GCKey.

The Last note I received on Nov 7, 2022 :
Eligibility Not Started
Medical Passed
Security In Progress
Criminality In Progress

Currently waiting for ECoPR

Guys trust me, whoever is still waiting for their PR Portal, you WILL get your portal, it's just a matter of time, like most of you guys I refresh my e-mail and GC Key at least 10 times daily but finally the stress is over for me yayy
UPDATE
Received ECoPR: May 15 23:22

mimi2303

Apr 23, 2023
Applied August 27, 2021
AOR January 25, 2022
Medical passed April 25, 2022 (it’s now showing medical not needed)
Background was processing but it has turned to “not applicable”
I called and was told that the status is “open and in progress”.
This is one of the most depressing experiences I’ve had. Nobody even cares how it affects us and our loved ones.
I Agree..can you imagine our stress, we applied Nov 2020..still NOTHING

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie and Tt.Tulio

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I Agree..can you imagine our stress, we applied Nov 2020..still NOTHING
Based on your earlier body of postings, it appears you’re on the wrong thread. This thread is specifically for the one-time “TR to PR Pathway” open only between May 6 and Nov 5, 2021. You’re welcome to read but everything may not relate to your journey. Best wishes!

JACKPT

May 25, 2022
My 2nd office is Domestic RO now, based on the GCMS note I got last week. Is that a sign of something?
Anything else is all the same as 1.5 years ago.

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
@CherAmie..cld u pls help us know how many tr to pr pathway applications are still in the inventory?
Maybe June applicants will be processed last...
I don't think you got the real idea about the case processing of IRCC.
The normal procedure is first in first out, because all those cases processing time are similar.
but the un-normal procedure is not, it will take longer time.

It's not because the GOD or IRCC hate you guys June applicants, no, because as I know, there are 6th May applicants still waiting.

I think, all the cases under normal procedure of TR2PR were done already, or will be soon.
Which means, the cases like you and me, we are the exceptions.
Mine stuck at the background check, maybe yours has the same situation,

if you apply the GCMS notes, you may have more information about that.

My case is 7 July, 2021 Stream B non-health english.
Come on , let's wait together, or try to forget the application and enjoy the summer.

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
My 2nd office is Domestic RO now, based on the GCMS note I got last week. Is that a sign of something?
Anything else is all the same as 1.5 years ago.
Nothing.
My 2nd office is Calgary, it means nothing to me, because the case still stuck in the 1st office Whitehorse.
Everybody has a 2nd office.

Reactions: JACKPT