+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Do it but also send them a letter explaining your are waiting for your PR get approved, send letter from your job and paystub and proof of your work permit and your pr process. I was in the same situation as you and my wife and son got their permits with the Expire dates same as mine.
Just a question how much time it took to get approved like I was curious how much time it would take as I can do so if it’s fast

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
It took me like 6 months I applied to get my work permit extension and I included them, I got mine in 5 months and for them was 6 months but check the current processing time I think now is shorter

Do it but also send them a letter explaining your are waiting for your PR get approved, send letter from your job and paystub and proof of your work permit and your pr process. I was in the same situation as you and my wife and son got their permits with the Expire dates same as mine.
I am a Teer 4 no qualified job and they got their permits, just be clear and polite in your letter to IRC.

FromThe6ix

Feb 19, 2021
After a long wait (6 months), I logged in to my account and noticed my "Background Check" has changed from processing to "Not Applicable". Interestingly, I didn't get any email about this change. Currently, my account looks like this:
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • March 8, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hope to see some update soon...

Reactions: Ash05 and gprg23

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
After a long wait (6 months), I logged in to my account and noticed my "Background Check" has changed from processing to "Not Applicable". Interestingly, I didn't get any email about this change. Currently, my account looks like this:
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • March 8, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hope to see some update soon...
I think it happened with many applicants sometime back, including me

Reactions: FromThe6ix

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hey, I need interpretation. Requested for Atip and I got this.

Is there hope?

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: REVIEW REQUIRED
After reviewing the information before me, I am not satisfied on balance of probabilities that the PA meets the eligibility requirements of the TR to PR Pathway public policy per IRPA A25.2. File referred for additional review.
The transcript and diploma provided by the applicant shows that his duration of education is two semester which is not qualified under TRPR program
The agent is satisfied with his p.r quota now so, he is using the "balance of probabilities" means you are least of his concern and priority.

If your program meets below requirement, raise a webform addressing this comment and ask a lawyer to how to answer to this particular comment, they will charge you but IRCC will work like a horse.
  • Each program of study should be at least 8 months long, and the combined credentials should be that of a two-year credential (16 months duration).
  • DVS & AVS should be at least 900 hours long. And when combined, it
https://chaudharylaw.com/the-opening-of-tr-to-pr-pathway-in-2023/#:~:text=Each program of study should,be 1,800 hours in duration.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Did you passed criminality? Whats the expiry date you put when you uploaded? Help
A PCC is valid for 1 year but of course, if you've been out of the country for more than 6 months, they can ask for a new one. I think you said you haven't left the country so your original PCC and a letter of explanation should be fine. Best wishes.

Reactions: jjj123545

Tossyne

Jan 31, 2023
Hi
I uploaded my additional documents on my gc keys portal. I checked review of additional documents. It is showing we need additional documents. And I have submitted all the documents

Reactions: Ash05

Raj_555

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys, I was always the secret reader and the admirer for all the positive posts and people in this group. I’ve received my PR Confirmation email today. Will definitely post my timeline.

Before that I had a quick question for my PR CARD. I’m in the process of moving, would that be okay if I can provide my friends address for the PR card delivery? Thank you :))
CONGRATULATIONS

Reactions: Ash05

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Why I haven't received a GU or new update after 1 week of medical passing the 2nd time yet?

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
I spoke to IRCC today regarding my application. They stated that it was received on July 25 2021

No processing time for these applications.

Eligibility and security not started. Criminality is in progress. Medicals are passed and expired and validity was extended. Valid until Nov 2023.

Almost two years of wait time approaching.

Reactions: CherAmie