+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
Did you passed criminality? Whats the expiry date you put when you uploaded? Help
Yes, my criminality passed before I receive the PCC request. So I guess the PCC is more about security? I cannot recall if there is an expiry date on my PCC, but I addressed in my explanation letter that I didn’t go back to my home country after that date.

Reactions: Jb24 and jjj123545

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Yes, my criminality passed before I receive the PCC request. So I guess the PCC is more about security? I cannot recall if there is an expiry date on my PCC, but I addressed in my explanation letter that I didn’t go back to my home country after that date.
Okay thanks so much and you still waiting for approval? Whats the latest update on your file?

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
BTW I didn’t submit the file through my GC account. I made a call to IRCC before I uploaded anything. The agent advised me to raise a webform and submit everything there.

Reactions: jjj123545

Zeus123

May 14, 2023
Hey, I need interpretation. Requested for Atip and I got this.

Is there hope?

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: REVIEW REQUIRED
After reviewing the information before me, I am not satisfied on balance of probabilities that the PA meets the eligibility requirements of the TR to PR Pathway public policy per IRPA A25.2. File referred for additional review.
The transcript and diploma provided by the applicant shows that his duration of education is two semester which is not qualified under TRPR program

May 14, 2023
Hi guys, this is my first post here, finally, the wait time is over, all the nights that I couldn't sleep, and all the stress is finally gone, here is my timeline for your reference:

IG Stream
Applied: 1:40 AM May 7th, 2021 Toronto Time

Linked: Feb 17 19:40

AOR: Mar 24, 2022 (never received AOR email until I called them on this date, Agent resent E-mail stated that the AOR was sent on Feb 16)

Additional File: Mar 24, 2022, uploaded through web form due to an error in GCKey

Biometrics: Mar 25, 2022 (never received Bio request email until I called them on this date, Agent resent the E-mail stating that Bio request was sent on Feb 16)

Portal Email: May 8th 13:15

Portal Credentials: May 10 18:51

Portal submission: May 14 14:39

ECoPR: Waiting

Agent number in the portal email: CGY4604

I've never received any GUs and my GCKey never changed any status since the day I linked, it kept showing they need additional documents but I don't have any upload options, GCKey remained like that till May 4th they updated all the statuses in GCKey.

The Last note I received on Nov 7, 2022 :
Eligibility Not Started
Medical Passed
Security In Progress
Criminality In Progress

Currently waiting for ECoPR

Guys trust me, whoever is still waiting for their PR Portal, you WILL get your portal, it's just a matter of time, like most of you guys I refresh my e-mail and GC Key at least 10 times daily but finally the stress is over for me yayy

Last edited:

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Hi guys, this is my first post here, finally, the wait time is over, all the nights that I couldn't sleep, and all the stress is finally gone, here is my timeline for your reference:

IG Stream

AOR: Mar 24, 2022 (never received AOR email until I called them on this date, Agent resent E-mail stated that the AOR was sent on Feb 16)

Additional File: Mar 24, 2022, uploaded through web form due to an error in GCKey

Biometrics: Mar 25, 2022 (never received Bio request email until I called them on this date, Agent resent the E-mail stating that Bio request was sent on Feb 16)

Biometrics received: May 7th, 2022

I've never received any GUs and my GCKey never changed any status since the day I linked, it kept showing they need additional documents but I don't have any upload options, GCKey remained like that till May 4th they updated all the statuses in GCKey.

Eligibility Not Started
Medical Passed
Security In Progress
Criminality In Progress

Guys trust me, whoever is still waiting for their PR Portal, you WILL get your portal, it's just a matter of time, like most of you guys I refresh my e-mail and GC Key at least 10 times daily but finally the stress is over for me yayy
Congratulations to you. Please when did you receive the email? Do they work weekends now?

alex&liz

Feb 11, 2022
yesterday I got my gcms notes from IRCC, I compared them with the ones I got a month ago and the only difference is the user ID, anybody knows what that means?

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Some people on fb and here got approval at or around same time of their medical passing the 2nd time. But I haven’t got a GU either since the medical passed 2nd time on 10th. I just don’t want to wait longer anymore. I want to be done with it

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
I want to ask a question here. So guys I am in same boat waiting for my PR. My spouse is dependent on my TR to PR application. my PGWP was getting expired last December so I got an automatic 18 months extension on that.

So can I apply work permit for my spouse under TR to PR open work permit policy as I don't have a TEER(0,1,2,3) job.

I asked two consultants one guy said I am eligible as my spouse is also added on my TR/PR application. Other guy said No I have to have TEER(0,1,2,3) job.

If anyone is having same situation as me. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you so much in advance. @CherAmie you have any knowledge regarding this. Thank you so much guys and best of luck to all of us

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023

IG Stream

Eligibility Not Started
Medical Passed
Security In Progress
Criminality In Progress

Congratulations

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I want to ask a question here. So guys I am in same boat waiting for my PR. My spouse is dependent on my TR to PR application. my PGWP was getting expired last December so I got an automatic 18 months extension on that.

So can I apply work permit for my spouse under TR to PR open work permit policy as I don't have a TEER(0,1,2,3) job.

I asked two consultants one guy said I am eligible as my spouse is also added on my TR/PR application. Other guy said No I have to have TEER(0,1,2,3) job.

If anyone is having same situation as me. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you so much in advance. @CherAmie you have any knowledge regarding this. Thank you so much guys and best of luck to all of us
Do it but also send them a letter explaining your are waiting for your PR get approved, send letter from your job and paystub and proof of your work permit and your pr process. I was in the same situation as you and my wife and son got their permits with the Expire dates same as mine.