>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys I requested GCMS notes thrice in last 6 months but nobody responded back to me. I also emailed the ATIP department providing the tracking & payment reference number but I didnt got a response from them as well..Can i raise a webform for ATIP request in this situation?
No you would’ve to file a complaint with Office of Information Commissioner and you probably would get it after a month or so after that

Reactions: a_ahluwalia

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Is
even I applied in December and February no response but got adr request this month and called IRCC they said your eligibility and criminality passed so may be you will here something
Is your file in Calgary?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I got medical passed, didn't receive GU but just logged into my account randomly and it was "application/profile updated" went and check medical passed. After how many days after this could I receive a decision on my application? I am returning to Canada next week, would it have any effect if they give me a decision before that?

Reactions: Jb24 and Ash05

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
I got medical passed, didn't receive GU but just logged into my account randomly and it was "application/profile updated" went and check medical passed. After how many days after this could I receive a decision on my application? I am returning to Canada next week, would it have any effect if they give me a decision before that?
Now your eligibility will be done and after that second round of background check will happen and you will be done. I would say you must not worry. Even if they make a decision these days itself you will have enough time to rush back to Canada to reply to that email. My rough guess is between minimum a month and max 3 months you will either start landing process, or they will ask for ADR and shortly after your landing process will start. Things are moving for you pal, its on the way finally !

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Now your eligibility will be done and after that second round of background check will happen and you will be done. I would say you must not worry. Even if they make a decision these days itself you will have enough time to rush back to Canada to reply to that email. My rough guess is between minimum a month and max 3 months you will either start landing process, or they will ask for ADR and shortly after your landing process will start. Things are moving for you pal, its on the way finally !
Thank you for detailed explanation. 3 months is too far. I was hoping within a month because then again 3 months for the pr card. But I am still not celebrating until they clear my eligibility section.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Thank you for detailed explanation. 3 months is too far. I was hoping within a month because then again 3 months for the pr card. But I am still not celebrating until they clear my eligibility section.
Those are very average and typical times I have seen, can be shorter or longer. Typically eligibility which starts after medical passed, takes about average a month to complete, after that main background check is started. Thats because IRCC cannot initiate deep background check before eligibility is approved. That background check, for most of the peole, should conclude around 3 weeks to 6 weeks. If you are lucky your eligibility could conclude in 2 weeks and another two weeks for BG check. What matters though is that they seem to have started processing your file actively now...that matters...few months compared to big torture you go through is nothing. Dont bother for PR card,,,with eCORP you can do all things you do with PR card. only except travel.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Those are very average and typical times I have seen, can be shorter or longer. Typically eligibility which starts after medical passed, takes about average a month to complete, after that main background check is started. Thats because IRCC cannot initiate deep background check before eligibility is approved. That background check, for most of the peole, should conclude around 3 weeks to 6 weeks. If you are lucky your eligibility could conclude in 2 weeks and another two weeks for BG check. What matters though is that they seem to have started processing your file actively now...that matters...few months compared to big torture you go through is nothing. Dont bother for PR card,,,with eCORP you can do all things you do with PR card. only except travel.
this is the 2nd time my medical is passed. Last it was passed during AOR time then it got expired on May 10th it passed again after several months. My bg was going on since so long. But then there was bg n/a like many other applicants some weeks ago. Yes, you're correct they won't do security part unless eligibility is approved. Not sure what they were taking so much time for. Oh mayne another few months, I got excited just like that lol. But you're correct, atleast someone worked on it again. But then why didn't I get GU yet? It's been 4 days since my medical was passed again, I should've got a GU, no? I will have to call IRCC to get more updates once I am back. I think medical might've passed again because my criminality was going on since so long, probably that might've got over finally. Not sure until I speak to them. Hope they wrap it up soon on a positive note.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
this is the 2nd time my medical is passed. Last it was passed during AOR time then it got expired on May 10th it passed again after several months. My bg was going on since so long. But then there was bg n/a like many other applicants some weeks ago. Yes, you're correct they won't do security part unless eligibility is approved. Not sure what they were taking so much time for. Oh mayne another few months, I got excited just like that lol. But you're correct, atleast someone worked on it again. But then why didn't I get GU yet? It's been 4 days since my medical was passed again, I should've got a GU, no? I will have to call IRCC to get more updates once I am back. I think medical might've passed again because my criminality was going on since so long, probably that might've got over finally. Not sure until I speak to them. Hope they wrap it up soon on a positive note.
First medicall pass happens to all when they log the medical file in the system, that happened to me too. What happens then is that a "pre-assessment" happens, which means your over all eligibility and a quick BG check is performed...this is just to save IRCC time in case there are major issues with your eligibility and your criminal BG. Once thats done your medical is checked in depth to ensure your medical results dont bring a burden to canada. This is where you are now..once that medical is passed your in depth eligibility starts, it can conclude very quickly, or they may want to dig more...the result will be reflected based on "proof system" of IRCC,,,,if you are not refused, your eligibility will be approved either based on "Balance of probabilities" which is the strongest and you are done with your eligibility, or it will be approved based on "reasonable grounds" which is again approval, or they might ask for ADR to further make sure. Once done, elaborate BG check begins. That should conclude in 3 weeks typically, can be more or less. So your getting there,,,just hang on a bit more.

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Atleast you got something don’t worry someone is working stay positive

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
i received PR confirmation email at the same time as medical passed update. Fingers Crossed !!