+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Maaaaa

May 11, 2023
I am not sure you get email or not while but in my case also I did not receive any email but when you submit it’s says congratulations you successfully submitted the document and portal say’s document provided
Yes it says congratulations you successfully submitted the documents

July14

Apr 27, 2023
Dang!!
Do I need to call IRCc too?
In my case, I got request for Schedule A on March 7 which I submitted same day. Then I received an email on March 10 that “We got your document. Thank you!”. Even in the timeline it says “reviewing the additional document you submitted”.
No updates since then.

Maaaaa

May 11, 2023
Dang!!
In my case, I got request for Schedule A on March 7 which I submitted same day. Then I received an email on March 10 that “We got your document. Thank you!”. Even in the timeline it says “reviewing the additional document you submitted”.
No updates since then.
If you received an email it means everything is fine
For my case I do not receive this email

Maaaaa

May 11, 2023
I just called and they told we never send email once you have submit the officer can see it and will be updated on portal
Yes as they said the officer sent you that email“ congratulations you successfully submitted the documents” it means everything is fine for you
When I call the IRCC because I did it receive this email and they can see if the documents submitted or not

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Dang!!
No updates since then.
just a question in Schdule A firm recently I visited india for 3 weeks but was still working so mentioned working but not written anything about visit was it supposed to be written or should I raise a web form