maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
GOT WEIRD ADR REQUEST

I got ADR Request saying they need my and my spouse's Resume for last 10 years, is someone got similar kind of request for ADR?
maybe they stalked your linkedin profile or checked your ROEs from MyServiceCanadaAccount and found out something that you were hiding or something that was wrong on the form?

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
The fact that they asked for it at least means that someone is reviewing your file. But length of time is anybody's guess. Usually, they already have one on file so they can do Background Check so you could be at the beginning, but I have also seen where people's Biometrics expired, they were asked for a new one and got PR shortly after. Best wishes!
So, this was my first bil, i am in canuckistan since 2011 . As per background check they know me very well lol.
TL
Applied june 11 2021,
Aor 17 feb 2022, starts E0026
Fees request for BIL and pcc despite being on file 25 feb/submitted on 25 feb.
Bil 9 may, submitted 11 may.

Reactions: CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
So, this was my first bil, i am in canuckistan since 2011 . As per background check they know me very well lol.
TL
Applied june 11 2021,
lol @ canuckistan :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ash05

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
TL
Applied june 11 2021,
Well, in that case, hopefully they are ticking the last few boxes & you'll get PR soon! Best wishes!

Reactions: Ash05

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
I am very frustrated, I called IRCC but it still has the same update. I think my file is with someone, not a live agent. Coz the officer is not replying to the calling agent as well now.

Something is wrong for sure. Criminality is in progress for the last 1 year and they haven't started eligibility, how is that possible? Is anyone in the same boat? From the last 10 months same update. Agents have left notes 3-4 times but there is no reply to agents.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am very frustrated, I called IRCC but it still has the same update. I think my file is with someone, not a live agent. Coz the officer is not replying to the calling agent as well now.

Something is wrong for sure. Criminality is in progress for the last 1 year and they haven't started eligibility, how is that possible? Is anyone in the same boat? From the last 10 months same update. Agents have left notes 3-4 times but there is no reply to agents.
yeah same state. I think they have again assigned our files to inactive agents or the ones who no longer work with ircc. Their mgmt is just as dumb as Fraser himself. There are set timelines when the files gets overdue, but they don't even seem to be concerned if it's allotted to an inactive agent or not. They will get higher wages after strike but their level of patheticness remains constant.

Reactions: UshNaak

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi All,

Got my PR confirmation email today.

Still the same story on GC key account though, everything under review.
Sounds about right, my account (and many others') was 'under review' until the day I received the eCOPR in my email. Congratulations.

Hopes4prasap

Feb 15, 2023
Applied August 27, 2021
AOR January 25, 2022
Medical passed April 25, 2022 (it’s now showing medical not needed)
Background was processing but it has turned to “not applicable”
I called and was told that the status is “open and in progress”.
This is one of the most depressing experiences I’ve had. Nobody even cares how it affects us and our loved ones.
Extremely depressing but let’s hold on. I applied on May 7th. So I understand your frustration. I only try to remind myself that it is a privilege that’s being extended to us. Even when it doesn’t feel like it. The truth is to them we are just files they’re working on but we will get through this !! It’s a terribly long wait but we’ve come this far ❤

HarsheenO

Mar 20, 2023
Hi guys, I was always the secret reader and the admirer for all the positive posts and people in this group. I’ve received my PR Confirmation email today. Will definitely post my timeline.

Before that I had a quick question for my PR CARD. I’m in the process of moving, would that be okay if I can provide my friends address for the PR card delivery? Thank you :))