+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I think June files are stuck now, i get the same response from IRCC customer care whenever i call them, raised a webform last month, no response yet. I don't know how are they processing files now, few from May 6-7 majorly from July and nothing much for June

July14

Apr 27, 2023
Hi guys, I was always the secret reader and the admirer for all the positive posts and people in this group. I’ve received my PR Confirmation email today. Will definitely post my timeline.

Before that I had a quick question for my PR CARD. I’m in the process of moving, would that be okay if I can provide my friends address for the PR card delivery? Thank you :))
Congratulations!!
When did you apply?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys, I was always the secret reader and the admirer for all the positive posts and people in this group. I’ve received my PR Confirmation email today. Will definitely post my timeline.

Before that I had a quick question for my PR CARD. I’m in the process of moving, would that be okay if I can provide my friends address for the PR card delivery? Thank you :))
If you know the day you’re moving and new address, you can set up ‘mail forwarding’ through Canada Post for 6 months or more. So, if it hasn’t arrived before you move, it will be forwarded to the new address after you move, along with any other mail. You should set it up with Canada Post about 2 weeks before your move. I don’t think there is a problem with using your friends address, but I can’t be certain. If your move is real soon, you can provide your new address because the PR card usually takes a few weeks to get processed and mailed, but that’s for you to decide. And congratulations!

Reactions: Jb24 and kagawa

Thor@47

Jan 22, 2023
I think June files are stuck now, i get the same response from IRCC customer care whenever i call them, raised a webform last month, no response yet. I don't know how are they processing files now, few from May 6-7 majorly from July and nothing much for June
I agree, nthg for me too, applied June 26 under Stream B, nthg is happening with my file too, same answer whenever call IRCC

Reactions: Joelpaikada

HarsheenO

Mar 20, 2023
If you know the day you’re moving and new address, you can set up ‘mail forwarding’ through Canada Post for 6 months or more. So, if it hasn’t arrived before you move, it will be forwarded to the new address after you move, along with any other mail. You should set it up with Canada Post about 2 weeks before your move. I don’t think there is a problem with using your friends address, but I can’t be certain. If your move is real soon, you can provide your new address because the PR card usually takes a few weeks to get processed and mailed, but that’s for you to decide. And congratulations!
Thank you, very informative. Cheers ! :)

Reactions: CherAmie

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Does anyone know what "Proof validity of biometrics" is? I thought once someone does their biometrics, it's automatically transmitted to IRCC and it's valid for 10 year. I'm being asked to provide proof which is weird.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Well, in that case, hopefully they are ticking the last few boxes & you'll get PR soon! Best wishes!
This is what I received.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Ensure that you provide Personal History for 2016/01-2016/04 (missing information from previously submitted Schedule A). This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/18

>
Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures. Ensure that you provide addresses for all family members. This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/18

> Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing hourly wage and compulsory deductions from . This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/18

> Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing hourly wage and compulsory deductions from This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/18  The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this letter. Please submit the requested information/documents via your IRCC Secure Account.

Maaaaa

May 11, 2023
Hi Today I called IRCC they said that they did not received any documents and I am 100% sure that I submitted them about request documents ( schedule A and Family information) as shown in my GC Kay account
Any body has the same problem !!!
I submit them agin today using webform and I wrote about what happen

July14

Apr 27, 2023
Hi Today I called IRCC they said that they did not received any documents and I am 100% sure that I submitted them about request documents ( schedule A and Family information) as shown in my GC Kay account
Didn’t you get the ‘received document’ email after submission during first time?

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I am not sure you get email or not while but in my case also I did not receive any email but when you submit it’s says congratulations you successfully submitted the document and portal say’s document provided

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
This is what I received.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Ensure that you provide Personal History for 2016/01-2016/04 (missing information from previously submitted Schedule A). This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/18

>
Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures. Ensure that you provide addresses for all family members. This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/18

> Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing hourly wage and compulsory deductions from . This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/18

> Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing hourly wage and compulsory deductions from This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/18  The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this letter. Please submit the requested information/documents via your IRCC Secure Account.
Wow, that's a lot, but again, someone is working on your file. Make sure you provide everything they've asked for within the timeframe &/or submit what you can and with a letter of explanation asking for a brief extension to xxx date if there is a delay in getting any of this completed on time. Make sure there are no gaps in timeframes on requested new forms. Our pathway has been very fortunate (compared to others) given that there have been opportunities to provide corrected or missing information. They 'want' to pass you but need to adhere to the requirements. If you can get this stuff in, you could be very near PR. Best wishes.

• Wow
Reactions: Ash05