+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Did you put the date of today or the date at the time of application while submitting schedule a? Like history from 10 years from date of application or from present day?

The reason they sent me ADR was because when i submit schedule A at the time of application, i did not provide them residential address for 2 months after the age of 18. I provide them the canadian addresses where i lived. I came here when i was 18 year and 2 month. So they specifically requested the ADR for those 2 months.

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Posting on behalf of my brother who got his golden email and portal login today.

Application starts with: E0027
Date: July 11, 2021
ADR PCC: July 1, 2022
ADR Review update: August 11, 2022
Medical Passed: April 12, 2023
Golden Email: May 10, 2023
Portal Login: May 10, 2023

Waiting eCOPR

Everything on the portal still says in process including Background, ADR, Eligiblity.

I will finally get those sweet sweet 15 points for my Express Entry and finally crack those stupidly high CRS cutoff scores...

stay in there folks - i will be around to answer any queries.
Congrats !!

July14

Apr 27, 2023
Posting on behalf of my brother who got his golden email and portal login today.

Waiting eCOPR

Everything on the portal still says in process including Background, ADR, Eligiblity.

I will finally get those sweet sweet 15 points for my Express Entry and finally crack those stupidly high CRS cutoff scores...

Congratulations!!
Can you please let us know what time did he applied? just trying to figure out their processing algorithm!!

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023

Waiting eCOPR

Congratulations

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023
Applied August 27, 2021
AOR January 25, 2022
Medical passed April 25, 2022 (it’s now showing medical not needed)
Background was processing but it has turned to “not applicable”
I called and was told that the status is “open and in progress”.
This is one of the most depressing experiences I’ve had. Nobody even cares how it affects us and our loved ones.

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Applied August 27, 2021
AOR January 25, 2022
Medical passed April 25, 2022 (it’s now showing medical not needed)
Background was processing but it has turned to “not applicable”
I called and was told that the status is “open and in progress”.
This is one of the most depressing experiences I’ve had. Nobody even cares how it affects us and our loved ones.
I feel you! It saddens me knowing that there is nothing we can do about it. Let’s keep on hanging on like we have been doing for the past 2 years.

The few portal email updates we see on this forum is the only thing that reminds me that our applications do exist lol. And that there is that light at the end of the tunnel.

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING ALMOST 2 YEARS TO APPLIED FOR PR IN THIS PROGRAME BUT NO RESPONSE AT ALL IF BY CHANCE THEY ASKED TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENT THEY TAKING ALMOST MORE THAN 2 MONTHS TO REVERT BACK.WORK PERMIT ALREADY EXPIRED EVEN NOT GIVING BRIDGE WORK PERMIT WHICH WAS APPLIED ALMOST 4.5 MONTHS BUT THEY ISSUED AND PEOPLE GOT THEIR WORK PERMIT TO PEOPLE WHOSE WORK PERMIT IS GOING TO EXPIRE THEY JUST SIMPLY OPT IN .DONT KNOW BUT VERY FRUSTRATING,ANNOYING WHERE WE CANT DO ANYTHING. THERE FOCUS IS JUST TO BRING MORE AND MORE CHEAP LABOUR THATS IT

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
THEY ARE JUST GIVING PRIORITIES TO REFUGEES THEY CAN BRING THE PEOPLE FROM OTHER NATIONS WHO DID NOT SPEND A SINGLE DOLLAR BUT NO IMPORTANCE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DRIVEN THEIR ECONOMY .

Reactions: maxiie

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Idiots! Give them.a good one..make sure it tallys with imm 566
Yes I did. but its weird and don't know how long they will take more to process. after this ADR. it looks like that they just start verifying the data now after 2 years :S wonder how long will take more then...

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Yo! I never gave my biometric, I just provide my Biometric, how long it takes for tr2pr after biometric!?
The fact that they asked for it at least means that someone is reviewing your file. But length of time is anybody's guess. Usually, they already have one on file so they can do Background Check so you could be at the beginning, but I have also seen where people's Biometrics expired, they were asked for a new one and got PR shortly after. Best wishes!

Reactions: Ash05

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I just got off the phone with IRCC (for someone else, not me), and was reminded that it is risky to leave Canada, even on a vacation, when you are in the PR process. Many have left and returned without any issues but the person I called for received their first PR confirmation email in March of 2022.

IRCC paused the application, asked for the return date, and advised them to confirm the return to Canada, which was done -- exactly as advised. Since then, after many calls, webforms, emails & MP involvement, IRCC has only just restarted the confirmation of PR process, a full year after receiving the initial PR email. But of course, after a year of waiting, much has changed. This person thought (wrongly) that they had received PR and was only waiting for the eCOPR & PR card, so they kept working beyond the work permit validity and beyond the 90 day restoration period. So, now they have to wait to see if the need for a TRP (which is in process) will cause a PR rejection, or if the TRP will be processed and then a new PR landing process will restart.

During the vacation/pause, the file was put on hold and was transferred back to Whitehorse from the Calgary landing office. There, after the file was unpaused in May of 2022, an agent took a second look at the file and realized that the second IELTS provided to IRCC's ADR request for one, was done AFTER the original application date. The file has since been in 'limbo' for over a year, because technically the IELTS should be dated before the application date. It looks like they have 'forgiven' this issue, but it's not certain.

So, by leaving the country, the PR was paused. By pausing, the file got transferred back to Whitehorse. Because the file was transferred back, another agent took a second look at the file. By taking a second look, another set of eyes found an issue. Because there were issues, the file has been on hold for over a year (after already passing the initial PR requirements).

Perhaps this is a rare situation, but I'm sharing this because it may help someone else, and the IRCC agent specifically said, "I always recommend that people do not travel during a PR application." IRCC is not supposed to reject you in this pathway for being out of the country, but a second look at a file may raise new issues that another agent missed or let go by. Best wishes!

Last edited: