+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey guys, i applied on on 15 july 2021 and there was a condition that you should be full time employed at time of application but i was on temporary leave due to covid and went back to work on 28 july am i still considered to be employed while i was on leave or no ?
Yes, you had to be employed but it could be full-time or part-time employment on the day you applied. Technically, you did not have to 'work' that exact day (e.g. you could have had the day off, it was a weekend or you were on vacation), you just had to be employed. If you were on a 'temporary leave of absence' you were still employed as long as you did not resign, or get laid off or get fired. Typically a temporary leave of absence allows employees to deal with pregnancy & maternity leave, other parental responsibilities, adoption, illness, bereavement, family emergencies, voting, jury duty, military duties, etc. So, although this is not legal advice, it would appear that you were on a legitimate leave of absence which is further supported by the fact that you resumed work a few weeks later. I don't think you should be worried. Best wishes.

Reactions: Rhunjan

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Mental stress level is too high for me. Feel like brain is going to brust out.
Chin up and deep breaths. You're due any day now ... you have a mid-July application date and lots of them are getting processed now. Almost everything is passed on your file & you have ghost updates happening. It probably means that they are getting ready to send your file to a regional PR Landing office soon, if they haven't already. Background may not pass on your account until the day you receive eCOPR. I suspect (just a guess) that your delays are due to things getting busy for the landing offices. Best wishes.

Last edited:

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
E0023 (stream B) here,

Applied May 16th, was able to link my application December 4th 2021.

3 days ago I received a request named "Procedural fairness", requesting more proof of worked hours. I just came in over 1700hrs, so made the requirements.
Would there be any reason for IRCC to decline my application even with provided letters from my employers?

Have a great weekend ya'll, have a beer (or two).