+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
How did you apply on Jul 18 when stream closed on Jul 16
I don't know if this applies in this case but do remember that many of the 'extra' applicants above the stated quotas may be due to this program guideline for those with disabilities:

"Applicants requiring accommodation as a result of a disability may request an alternative format application and are encouraged to contact IRCC early.
For streams with a limited intake, accommodation requests must be received by May 20, 2021, or before the cap has been reached, whichever is later. IRCC will consider the submission of a request for an accommodation, by email or by phone to the Client Support Centre, as an assertion that you require an accommodation due to a disability."

So if the accommodation request was received before May 20, or before the cap was reach on July 16 for Stream B, they could apply after May 20, or July 16 for Stream B, but before program closing in November.

Last edited:

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I don't know if this applies in this case but do remember that many of the 'extra' applicants above the stated quotas may be due to this program guideline for those with disabilities:

"Applicants requiring accommodation as a result of a disability may request an alternative format application and are encouraged to contact IRCC early.
For streams with a limited intake, accommodation requests must be received by May 20, 2021, or before the cap has been reached, whichever is later. IRCC will consider the submission of a request for an accommodation, by email or by phone to the Client Support Centre, as an assertion that you require an accommodation due to a disability."

So if the accommodation request was received before May 20, or before the cap was reach on July 16 for Stream B, they could apply after May 20, or July 16 for Stream B, but before program closing in November.
or maybe he is just faking it, some ppl do fool around to have fun of others' misery. He's a "newbie" and just created profile this month

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys, I have few questions on behalf of my friend. She applied for TR to PR Essential worker stream July 7th, 2021. Today she received request for additional documents for her past 2 jobs. They have asked for paystubs from her past 2 jobs and description of duties as well for both. She doesn’t have paystubs so I guess ROE will work for both. But for Description of duties what she needs to provide?

TIA
A letter from the employer would be best. If she can't reach them by phone or email, see if the employer or a former co-worker is on LinkedIn and see if she can message them that way. If she gets a hold of the employer, ask for a letter but if the employer says no they're busy, can't remember or whatever, write the letter for them, honestly, send it to them and ask if they will sign it and return it to you hopefully on company letterhead or from a company email.

In the meantime, also ask her if she or any of her former co-workers with similar jobs have copies of:
  1. job offer letter or email (there may be some duties listed there)
  2. a job description that her employer provided
  3. a list of activities or tasks that she was to follow
  4. the original job posting that she applied to that had a description of duties
  5. a performance review summarizing activities and performance
  6. any email making reference to or requesting the performance of some duties or activities
  7. a brochure, business card, or flyer or marketing materials the company may have developed that outlines the service they provide and perhaps references staff titles for those who might do the work
  8. a thank you letter from a client stating job well done for doing X, Y & Z
  9. an email from a client requesting X, Y & Z to be performed
  10. anything else she can find referencing her duties, either partial or complete?
Individually, these may not be complete but if she provides as much evidence as she can along with a Letter of Explanation detailing her efforts to reach her former employer unsuccessfully, the agent may 'on balance' be satisfied that she was doing the work of the NOC she applied under. Best wishes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jb24 and Stanim

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
or maybe he is just faking it, some ppl do fool around to have fun of others' misery. He's a "newbie" and just created profile this month
I don't think so -- it is more likely a typo or mis-remembering but ha-ha you do have a way of finding the dark-side! :cool:

Last edited:

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I saw a gu yesterday and when i called IRCC they told me your medical got expired automatically but nothing's changed. Eligibility and criminality in progresss and security needs to be started. No need for new medical, agent will take care of it whenever he will start your file

Stream b
Applie June 24 2021
AOR: Mar 18 2022
Medical updated: April 22 2022
June : GU1
Dec 22 : GU2
Mar 22 : GU3, medical expired

Application number E0026

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
A letter from the employer would be best. If she can't reach them by phone or email, see if the employer or a former co-worker is on LinkedIn and see if she can message them that way. If she gets a hold of the employer, ask for a letter but if the employer says no they're busy, can't remember or whatever, write the letter for them, honestly, send it to them and ask if they will sign it and return it to you hopefully on company letterhead or from a company email.

In the meantime, also ask her if she or any of her former co-workers with similar jobs have copies of:
  1. job offer letter or email (there may be some duties listed there)
  2. a job description that her employer provided
  3. a list of activities or tasks that she was to follow
  4. the original job posting that she applied to that had a description of duties
  5. a performance review summarizing activities and performance
  6. any email making reference to or requesting the performance of some duties or activities
  7. a brochure, business card, or flyer or marketing materials the company may have developed that outlines the service they provide and perhaps references staff titles for those who might do the work
  8. a thank you letter from a client stating job well done for doing X, Y & Z
  9. an email from a client requesting X, Y & Z to be performed
  10. anything else she can find referencing her duties, either partial or complete?
Individually, these may not be complete but if she provides as much evidence as she can along with a Letter of Explanation detailing her efforts to reach her former employer unsuccessfully, the agent may 'on balance' be satisfied that she was doing the work of the NOC she applied under. Best wishes!
Thank you so much for your explanation. She found some emails between employers and herself where she asked previously for a letter like that but as both employers shut down their business they replied they are unable to provide anything. She is going to attach those with the explanation letter and trying to get job duties from previous job postings. Hope that helps.

Savreet kaur

Sep 8, 2018
GUYSS GUYSSS FINALLY GOT MY PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL EMAIL. Thank you to each and everyone who took the time to help and answer my questions. A very special thank to @CherAmie - I owe you a coffee or something idk. My timeline is in signature.

I did get 2 updates - one Ghost update and other medical passed in the last week and now got the confirmation email.
Please share ur timeline

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
This forum was very helpful to me during this whole process so here is my timeline:
  • Applied: July 18, 2021, TR to PR, Stream B, English
  • Account Linked: June 10, 2022 (Medical 'passed' on June 30, 2022)
  • AOR: June 4, 2022, got BIL same day
  • ADR: request to pay RPRF fee on June 16, 2022
  • Invitation to pre-arrival services letter: received on January 26, 2023
  • PR email: January 28, 2023
  • PR Portal: Feb 6, 2023. Address & digital photo submitted Feb 6, 2023.
  • ECOPR: Feb 11, 2023.
  • PR Card Mailed: March 6, 2023. (Noticed in GCKey Account after linking PR Card details, PR portal still says "in review")
  • PR Card received: March 20, 2023.
Thank you everyone in this forum for all the helpful info! Best Wishes!
Are you sure its 18 july?

Reactions: CherAmie

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
I have seen many 14-15-16 July applicants getting PO confirmation.

Hope this works to give positive vibes.

Also, any applicant application number starts with E0028?
Can you post timeline?

Reactions: CherAmie

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
GUYSS GUYSSS FINALLY GOT MY PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL EMAIL. Thank you to each and everyone who took the time to help and answer my questions. A very special thank to @CherAmie - I owe you a coffee or something idk. My timeline is in signature.

I did get 2 updates - one Ghost update and other medical passed in the last week and now got the confirmation email.
PABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS MY GUYYY