+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
True for now — but eventually approvals will appear to slow down naturally as they complete the TR to PR Pathway because:
  • Not everyone in this pathway is on this forum reporting their progress
  • As a temporary program, no new applicants are being added so there will be a natural decline.
So, dear silent readers, please share your timelines before you go. Thank you & best wishes!
True for now — but eventually approvals will appear to slow down naturally as they complete the TR to PR Pathway because:
  • As a temporary program, no new applicants are being added so there will be a natural decline.
So, dear silent readers, please share your timelines before you go. Thank you & best wishes!
Stream B
Applied June 24 2021
Aor : March 18 2022
Medical passed Apr 24 2022
Got 2 GU’s
Called IRCC in Feb, they said Eligibility and criminality in progress, security needs to be done.
I hope it gets completed before next long weekend.
Congratulations to all those who received their PR and all the best for all those who are waiting.

Savreet kaur

Sep 8, 2018
Stream B
Applied June 24 2021
Aor : March 18 2022
Medical passed Apr 24 2022
Got 2 GU’s
Called IRCC in Feb, they said Eligibility and criminality in progress, security needs to be done.
I hope it gets completed before next long weekend.
Congratulations to all those who received their PR and all the best for all those who are waiting.
I also want to call ircc to ask about the status of my tr to pr application submitted on July 14. Could you pls help me -what I can ask them . Should I ask them directly about my status or what should I say?

Preet Patel

Mar 8, 2023

Preet Patel

Mar 8, 2023
Hello everyone,

I have been one of the silent reader since January 2022, you are right we will see a decline in approval in this forum as you mentioned earlier.

Applied: 16th July 2021 (@4:00 AMI received my submission email as TR to PR applicant)
AOR and biometric refund letter: 26th July 2022 (linked my application on 27th)
PCC request: 27th July 2022 (submitted on 28th July 2022)
IRCC Received my PCC and Reviewing: 11th August 2022.
Medical updated: in October and after fee days changed again to we do not need medical. If it changes we will inform you.
After that i have heard nothing.

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
I need suggestion. Got gu on friday nothing change in my account . Called ircc on monday
Applied 6 may 2021
Boimetrics- 20 october 2021
Aor- 25 october 2021
Adr request- 25 november 2021
Submitted - 30 november 2021
Recieved and update on account- 6 december 2021
Lonnnng silence
In july i noticed gu on my account u do not need medical
Then again silence
GU on 7 september 2022 nothing change in account
GU on 8 september 2022 about medical passed again

long silence.....
Called ircc in october got to know eligibility, medical, security and info sharing passed criminality had not started.
Called multiple times got same response look like no one touch my file
Another GU on 3 march nothing change in profile
Called ircc 6 march and got to know my ciminality passed . According to agent everything has been passed but file is still in processing in whitehorse office .

Someone has an idea how much time now ircc will take to finalize my application.
I open my gc key account 3 to 4 times everyday
But did not get new update yet

Applied BOW undet tr to pr on december 5 2022,did not get any response yet.

i think i am the only one who got aor in 2021 and still waithing....

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I need suggestion. Got gu on friday nothing change in my account . Called ircc on monday

Applied 6 may 2021
Aor- 25 october 2021
Lonnnng silence
Then again silence

long silence.....
Called ircc in october got to know eligibility, medical, security and info sharing passed criminality had not started.
Called ircc 6 march and got to know my ciminality passed . According to agent everything has been passed but file is still in processing in whitehorse office .

Someone has an idea how much time now ircc will take to finalize my application.

No one can say for sure but if everything has truly passed then it sounds like you are very near PR. They may have transferred or may be in the process of transferring your file to a PR landing office, and if the queue at the landing office is full, there may be a delay there. Nothing ever passed on my account except Medical until the same day I actually received eCOPR.

Reactions: Jb24

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
No one can say for sure but if everything has truly passed then it sounds like you are very near PR. They may have transferred or may be in the process of transferring your file to a PR landing office, and if the queue at the landing office is full, there may be a delay there. Nothing ever passed on my account except Medical until the same day I actually received eCOPR.
Thanks for ur reply.
I followed mp multiple time and they also gave me same update which i heard from agent .
And, mp assistant gave me an idea in january that i will get my decision in first week of March. She said everything is good in ur file. But honestly, i do not have trust on any body untill i will not get decision.

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023

Applied 6 may 2021
Aor- 25 october 2021
Lonnnng silence
Then again silence

long silence.....

Hi, read above messages about finalizing your application......about open work permit application under tr to pr, I applied OWP under tr to pr on 25th July 2022...approved 21st October 2022. good luck.
Sharing my application Tr to Pr Stream B:-
Submission; 16th July 2021 (2am Toronto) with spouse.
AOR; 4th August 2022
Linked; 4th August 2022
BIL; 4th August 2022
BIL Submitted; 9th August 2022
ADR: 15th August 2022 for marriage certificate.
ADR Submitted; 18th August 2022

1st
response from MP
27th January 2023

-medical passed
-criminality in progress.
-security not started.
-eligibility not started.
2nd response from MP
24th February 2023

-medical passed
-criminality in progress.
-security not started.
-eligibility not started.

mrpackman

Jan 21, 2023
I need help ASAP, there was a huge delay in me getting my BIL (biometric instruction letter) which was originally issued on February 11, 2022. I had to submit biometrics within 30 days - March 14th 2022. I just got the letter from IRCC and was told to use it to get my biometrics completed. I scheduled an appointment with Service Canada, yet was told by another agent to clarify with them if my letter is still valid to complete the biometrics. I called Service Canada and was told that IRCC is the one that need to provide answer to that...

It'll be a long drive for me to the "closest" location, what are my chances that I won't face any issues with the collection of biometrics.
Thanks!!

2cents

Mar 8, 2023
Dear TR to PR pathway applicants,
I have learnt many useful tips on this forum, while navigating through the trying times of being an applicant of the TR to PR pathway. Here is my timeline:
Date of application submission: Oct 31, 2021
Stream: Healthcare professional, English (stream A)
ADR: April 21, 2022 (IMM 5669)
AOR: April 28, 2022 (Application no.E00266XX)
June 3, 2022 (Background check started, confirmed by MP)
October 17, 2022: ADR (IMM 5669)
October 28, 2022: Medical passed
GU: Nov 10, 2022 (Eligibility passed)
GU: Nov 24, 2022 (Info sharing and security passed)
GU: Dec 20, 2022 (Criminality passed)
Jan 16, 2023: According to MP office, PR application approved and asked to wait for approval email
Mar 8, 2022: PR approval email at 0815 (MST)

I wish you all very best and many thanks again for being a support to hold onto.

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hello,
Anyone got PR recently? If yes, Please share how much time it took after ecopr ?
If you dont mind me asking, Have you not gotten your approval email yet as well as ecopr. I also believe you got your approval email a day after you submitted your adr

Last edited: