+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi guys
I got my Ecopr on 16 feb, 2023. Its two weeks now. But im still not able to link my pr card to gc key account. I called ircc and they said its in the production. And processing time is 39 days after your file is approved. Anyone facing same thing? I know it will take time but still difficult to calm myself down. Just want to finish this process and go to India.
Haathi lang gya pooch reh gyi bas
Try using family name and uci

daRRell6244

Jan 27, 2023
I received my Permanent Resident Card in mail. Funnily enough, my portal still shows that my photo is in review with IRCC. I never got the notification that my PR card was actually approved.

So this is it, folks. Hope you all get yours soon!
Did you get a ghost update before your update about card being mailed?

Ztxi

Dec 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

I just got the application approval letter requesting the small check list for them to make me a pr portal account. This was 3 days after I added my spouse to my application. They listed her as a dependent on my secure account before the approval.
Im in Canada but she has never been to Canada. So I think I’ll be landed on the portal but she won’t.
Can someone confirm the process.
Will she get a COPR with me in the portal? and then we apply for PRTD. or will they issue a PRTD immediately?

Ztxi

Dec 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

I just got the application approval letter requesting the small check list for them to make me a pr portal account. This was 3 days after I added my spouse to my application. They listed her as a dependent on my secure account before the approval.
Im in Canada but she has never been to Canada. So I think I’ll be landed on the portal but she won’t.
Can someone confirm the process.
Will she get a COPR with me in the portal? and then we apply for PRTD. or will they issue a PRTD immediately?
this is my timeline

Applied: 11-07-2021

AOR: 16-06-2022

Request for pay stubs: 13-02-2023

Request for documents to add spouse: 13-02-2023

Pay stubs uploaded: 14-02-2023

Documents for adding spouse uploaded: 28-02-2023

Application approved email: 03-03-2023

rishavarora

Mar 4, 2023
First of all, congratulations to all those who made it to permanent residency.

Question: is there any requirements in terms of employment during approval process?

Detailed situation: filed PR on stream B [ENG], was full-time working during filling process and later till past 3 months however switched to contract work recently (3 months before) is that a problem for my PR application approval?

Thanks in advance!

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023

Question: is there any requirements in terms of employment during approval process?

Detailed situation: filed PR on stream B [ENG], was full-time working during filling process and later till past 3 months however switched to contract work recently (3 months before) is that a problem for my PR application approval?

Thanks in advance!
as far as i know, you're good......after application submission you can work anywhere(only if u have a valid work permit or waiting for new work permit ..applied under tr to pr) gl!!!

Labrock

Aug 25, 2022

Thanks in advance!
You just need to meet the requirements at the time of application and don’t need to keep your job or even be employed for it. They will base their decision on that and you should pass eligibility if you did fulfill the requirements at the time of application.

Reactions: rishavarora

rishavarora

Mar 4, 2023
You just need to meet the requirements at the time of application and don’t need to keep your job or even be employed for it. They will base their decision on that and you should pass eligibility if you did fulfill the requirements at the time of application.
appreciate your response, ty

Thor@47

Jan 22, 2023
any idea how much time they take to clear security and criminality once everything is done like eligibility and all passed ???

Reactions: aidinvm

Jaz zy

Mar 13, 2022
Hi everyone i got my eCopr but when i did upload my picture during the process it says ircc is still verifying. I am waiting to apply for my pr card but just wondering if anyone else is running into the same issue and how long did it took for them to get the photo verified.
Please let me know thanks..