+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Xay Ave

Jun 28, 2022
Please can someone tell me what next,
I have received my eCOPR on 23rd of February and I received a letter called information letter on 22nd of February. What will be the next thing for my outland dependant because in the letter they mentioned 30days.
Yes, I received it on the 23rd of February after uploading my passport and address. Please do you know the documents to send to VFS because I want to know the next step.
You can find it in the 6 pages theres an instructions what to send and where to send.

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Does anyone know the best way to call IRCC recently?
Although there a few paths you can take in the voice mail queueing, I usually follow this:
  • 1-888-242-2100 -- then after introductory messages, enter 1, then your UCI followed by # -- then 1 to confirm your UCI, then select 1, 2, 0.
  • They open at 8 am in each time zone.
  • It often takes 15 minutes to an hour to get into the queue so be prepared to dial many times, and then possible wait on hold for another 30 minutes to an hour or more.
  • Some times you are given an option for them to call you back rather than sitting on hold. This has also worked for me in the past.
Best wishes!

Reactions: Jb24

Xay Ave

Jun 28, 2022
Thanks and please will she go with my eCOPR and can she send it through courier or need to go physically?
Oh. I dont have a eCOPR yet coz mine is on hold for a year now so I dont really know what are other instructions might be.. What I understood from the 6 pages instructions that I received only dependents docs will be send to VFS not including principal eCOPR . It will depend your VFS home country/area if they will accept walkin submission or via courier. by d way when did u submit your application?

daRRell6244

Jan 27, 2023
It has been 16 days since I received my ecopr and today, sunday, of all days I got a ghost update on my PR card application in my gc key account. There was no updates that I could see other than the notification itself. Does anyone know what this is about or might be?

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I have two questions:
1) I received an adr to submit my son passport that is about to expire and a dependant schedule A. Instead of role/position, I wrote studying or working in the activity. Would that be refused?
2) if they approve what I sent (fingers crossed), how long usually takes to finish the background check?
I know that some people have been waiting for months, just wondering how long is recently

inderpreet_kaur

Jul 4, 2019
It has been 16 days since I received my ecopr and today, sunday, of all days I got a ghost update on my PR card application in my gc key account. There was no updates that I could see other than the notification itself. Does anyone know what this is about or might be?
I also got ghost update last monday in GCkey but no update

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
I have two questions:
1) I received an adr to submit my son passport that is about to expire and a dependant schedule A. Instead of role/position, I wrote studying or working in the activity. Would that be refused?
2) if they approve what I sent (fingers crossed), how long usually takes to finish the background check?
I know that some people have been waiting for months, just wondering how long is recently
My schedule A has been in review since dec 2022. But some ple have been lucky to receive PR within 1 month of adr request.

• Angry
Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

Hopes4prasap

Feb 15, 2023
Hi guys, just thinking to make a WhatsApp group for May 6 and May 7 tr to pr applicants. Let me know if you know any groups that's already there.
starting to get really impatient :(
I would love if you could create the group and share the link. There are actually quite a number of us left. Seems like we’ve been abandoned and people that applied in July and even October have got PR

Reactions: kochi123 and kagawa