+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Silhouette

Nov 17, 2022
I guess it is a queue system which everyday handles lots of call the same time, so even the queue is full, then it will give the 'our agents are busy, there is no available agent'.

Just do it again and again, and there are some tricks to make it easy if you want to search this thread back a few page, lots of people here are sharing their experience and suggestions.
The irony is that if you call after you get your ECoPR, you will get connected to an agent immediately. It happened to me.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My work permit is expiring on May 1st 2023 but, I didn’t get my PR yet under tr to pr. Can I apply open work permit now ?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
My work permit is expiring on May 1st 2023 but, I didn’t get my PR yet under tr to pr. Can I apply open work permit now ?
I hope you will receive PR in the next month or so, however, just in case it takes longer, you should apply for an 'OWP under TR to PR Pathway.' After you apply, you can continue to work under ‘maintained’ status even if your current work permit expires.

Read this on IRCC's website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html

And these are the guidelines, read them carefully all the way through a several times:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

The guidelines for 'OWP under TR to PR' are slightly different from a regular 'OWP' application, so read the details carefully. The 'OWP under TR to PR' guidelines will tell you to put certain answers into boxes that don't necessarily make sense but follow them anyway. Only follow the general OWP guidelines when the OWP under TR to PR guidelines do not tell you to do something else. Best wishes!

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how to apply PP PGWP? Or have the weblink to it can kindly share with me? I need to apply to extreme my PGWP under TR to PR international student graduates stream. Thanks so much!

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello , please I received confirmation email yesterday which I replied and I am expecting portal login details but all I see today again is the same confirmation email as yesterday. Is it normal and do you think I should still wait or I should reply again to new mail?
Thanks

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Please the reply to the confirmation email, can I send me and my spouse details in one reply or it have to be on different reply? Thanks

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello , please I received confirmation email yesterday which I replied and I am expecting portal login details but all I see today again is the same confirmation email as yesterday. Is it normal and do you think I should still wait or I should reply again to new mail?
Thanks
Wait. After you reply to the questions in the first PR email, if you replied that you are in Canada, you should receive the next email allowing access to the PR Portal within a day or two but it can take a week or so. If you replied that you are out of country, you will not get the next email until you return to Canada & let them know you are back.

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Wait. After you reply to the questions in the first PR email, if you replied that you are in Canada, you should receive the next email allowing access to the PR Portal within a day or two but it can take a week or so. If you replied that you are out of country, you will not get the next email until you return to Canada & let them know you are back.
Thanks
I replied i am in canada and in the same mail which I input my outland spouse as she is outside canada.
Do you think I should have replied the email separately or it is fine have my details and my partner own in one reply?