+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Sorry didn’t understand your question first . I was at calgary .
thanks, it seems like if the case transferred to calgary, it would be finished in weeks. otherwise, if the case was waiting in whitehorse office, maybe it was waiting the background results. I think the background steps have quite different processing time.

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hey, can I ask what time you called them ? I’ve been trying to reach them for the past 3 days but can’t get in contact
there is a trick for the calling.

After you input UCI number and press 1 to confirm it. then press 3,2,0 continuously. don't wait the audio.

it will give you a shorter time to get a chance to the waiting queue.

if it cannot work, then try again. you can repeat the steps easier than before.

I made it after 2 times, some people 4 or 5 times.

Reactions: CGY98

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
there is a trick for the calling.

After you input UCI number and press 1 to confirm it. then press 3,2,0 continuously. don't wait the audio.

it will give you a shorter time to get a chance to the waiting queue.

if it cannot work, then try again. you can repeat the steps easier than before.

I made it after 2 times, some people 4 or 5 times.
after you come into the waiting queue, you can choose to let them call back. don't have to wait there.

moe2022

Feb 8, 2023
GOT MY PR APPROVED Hello to everyone on this platform. I have been silently following this forum since November of 2021 and now I wanted to share my timeline.

I applied through the Provincial Nominee program as an International Graduate in the Province I graduated from. Because I applied through this program I only had the option to either apply through the Mail or via the new Online Portal. I applied via the new online portal and below is my timeline.

Application submitted November 2nd, 2021
No update for 8 months Nov to Jul
Request to link application to IRCC Account sent on July 7th, 2022
Application successfully linked July 15th, 2022
Medical request sent from IRCC July 27th, 2022
Medical Completed and verified on IRCC account August 8th, 2022 (Includes medical exam performed)
No update for 3 months Aug to Oct
Request for additional documents sent October 20th, 2022
Documents requested were sent October 25th
Clarification on a banking transaction required by IRCC agent sent on November 17th
Clarification sent on November 20th, 2022
Further clarification/proof required by IRCC agent for that transaction requested on November 25th, 2022
Clarification/Proof sent to IRCC November 28th, 2022
Further proof on banking transaction required by IRCC agent sent on December 1st, 2022
Proof sent December 3rd, 2022
Application approved email sent from IRCC PORTAL EMAIL on December 23rd, 2022 and request to confirm name of applicant and address in the email was required.
Name and address confirmation sent the same day December 23rd, 2022
In that approval email they informed me that the PR Portal account will be created for me and I need to login in with the username they send to upload PR CARD picture.
PR PORTAL INFO SENT JAN 8TH, 2023
PICTURE AND DECLERATION SUBMITED January 10th, 2023.
COPR Document received January 17th, 2023

And that summarized my journey from TRV TO PR. I am currently still waiting for my PR CARD. Good luck to all. There is hope. At the time my application was being processed the processing time on IRCC was 21 months and it is still 21 months , but I got my approval in 13 months.

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
GOT MY PR APPROVED Hello to everyone on this platform. I have been silently following this forum since November of 2021 and now I wanted to share my timeline.

I applied through the Provincial Nominee program as an International Graduate in the Province I graduated from. Because I applied through this program I only had the option to either apply through the Mail or via the new Online Portal. I applied via the new online portal and below is my timeline.

Application submitted November 2nd, 2021
No update for 8 months Nov to Jul
Request to link application to IRCC Account sent on July 7th, 2022
Application successfully linked July 15th, 2022
Medical request sent from IRCC July 27th, 2022
Medical Completed and verified on IRCC account August 8th, 2022 (Includes medical exam performed)
No update for 3 months Aug to Oct
Request for additional documents sent October 20th, 2022
Documents requested were sent October 25th
Clarification on a banking transaction required by IRCC agent sent on November 17th
Clarification sent on November 20th, 2022
Further clarification/proof required by IRCC agent for that transaction requested on November 25th, 2022
Clarification/Proof sent to IRCC November 28th, 2022
Further proof on banking transaction required by IRCC agent sent on December 1st, 2022
Proof sent December 3rd, 2022
Application approved email sent from IRCC PORTAL EMAIL on December 23rd, 2022 and request to confirm name of applicant and address in the email was required.
Name and address confirmation sent the same day December 23rd, 2022
In that approval email they informed me that the PR Portal account will be created for me and I need to login in with the username they send to upload PR CARD picture.
PR PORTAL INFO SENT JAN 8TH, 2023
PICTURE AND DECLERATION SUBMITED January 10th, 2023.
COPR Document received January 17th, 2023

And that summarized my journey from TRV TO PR. I am currently still waiting for my PR CARD. Good luck to all. There is hope. At the time my application was being processed the processing time on IRCC was 21 months and it is still 21 months , but I got my approval in 13 months.
thanks for the sharing and congratulations!
but we're the tr to pr temporary program in 2021, not trv to pr.
your pnp experience here is special here.
but anyway, thanks and congrats!

moe2022

Feb 8, 2023
thanks for the sharing and congratulations!
but we're the tr to pr temporary program in 2021, not trv to pr.
your pnp experience here is special here.
but anyway, thanks and congrats!
Thank you and sorry, but I was a temporary residence I had a study permit got that switched to work permit and then from work permit to PR but through PNP

Reactions: zhangji80

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Called IRCC on Feb 14, 2023. Here is the update for my application:

Applied: July 6,2021

Eligibility: Passed

Medical-Passed

Info Sharing: Completed

Criminality: In progress

security: Not started

IRCC agent touched my file on last in January. Anyone in this same situation.
Mine not touched since Dec 2022. Security not started. Criminality in progress. I think we are next on line for pr approval after coming holidays

Reactions: maxiie

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hey, can I ask what time you called them ? I’ve been trying to reach them for the past 3 days but can’t get in contact
The trick I used when I call IRCC. So the last option when they say press 0 to talk to an agent. Press it exactly 8 am. Not before. It worked for me everytime. But if you get delayed by few sec. It might not work.

kartik Sharma234

Jun 19, 2020
Hi all! After 9 months from AOR, I finally got the contact requesting resubmission of language test(I guess some parts weren't clear enough).
The letter says it needs handwritten signature but I guess it's a part of request letter format and I don't need to sign on the IELTS test result paper(It does have IDP rep's handwritten signature though)

Did anybody here resubmit language test result without handwritten signature and have no trouble?

I have received same request, i did signed at the end of the test with pencil (Just in case)

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hey, just had a call with IRCC agent so letting you know, usually I call between 8 to 11 and get a hold of them in 2-3 times. I do not provide UCI number, just 3-2-2-0 and then opt for the call back function.

Hope this helps.

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hey can anyone tell if they have any idea how long security takes?? Just contacted IRCC, they stated :
Applied - June 2021
AOR - May, 2022

Eligibility/ Medical - passed
Criminality - Progress
Security - Not started

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Are you confusing the fact that you have 30 days to print off your ECOPR? Mine says:

"You will have 30 days to print your eCoPR. After 30 days, it will no longer be accessible to you."
Mine does not say any timeline to print the ECOPR- it just says :

"While you are waiting for __myname___ PR card, you can use this document as proof of PR status. Please make sure you review the information in this eCoPR and let IRCC know if there are any corrections needed . If everything is correct, you may print the document and manually sign the "CLIENT COPY" in the "Remarks" section. If you are the principal applicant and you are using the portal for other people who are 18 or older, they will need to sign the eCoPR themselves."

That's it- Nowhere it says that print within this date or within 30 days, plus it does not say if I need to submit it somewhere after printing and signing it.

Feb 13, 2023
I checked my application today and the current status said "Application/Profile updated" but there was no change (I also did not receive an email about it). I would think of this as a "ghost update" but nothing was actually updated.

Anyone know what this means?

**Info**
Stream B/French
Applied: Nov. 4th, 2021
AOR : Feb 7th, 2022
Document request: Feb 8, 2022
Documents received: March 11, 2022
Medical Passed: Feb, 2022
Medical Passed AGAIN: Dec. 15, 2022
Document request: Dec. 15, 2022
Documents received: Jan 9, 2023
Nothing since
My application for permanent residency has just been approved. I guess the ghost update was a good indicator.